Truth or Dare?

Mr. Popular and Me

It was Saturday, the day of the ''mini-party'' of B.A.P at Daehyun's place. You were a little bit stressed because he still hadn't called. You also didn't know what you were going to wear. You were standing in front of your closet for around two hours now. Pants, shirts, dresses, skirts were flying around your room. After another 30 minutes you finally found something that you liked, a white oversized shirt with shorts and a pair of Vans. 

 

You were doing your hair when you got a call. You immediately got up and ran to you bed where your phone was laying on. You took a deap breath and answered the phone. ''Haneul? This is Daehyun.'' You heard on the other side. It was really weird but his voice made you calm. You sat down. ''Yeah, I'm Haneul.'' You said and you smiled. ''Ehh, I called to tell you where I live.. You know our school right? If you go left, right, left, straightforward, left again and then right and then left, you arrive at my house. The address is _________.'' He said. You were shocked, how were you supposed to find it? Daehyun started laughing on the other side. ''You don't know how to come here, right?'' He said, still laughing. You turned red and you were glad that he couldn't see you through the phone. ''Stop laughing, it's embarrassing.'' You said. Daehyun stopped with laughing, but he still thought that it was funny.

''Okay.. Should I pick you up?'' Daehyun asked after explaining the way to his house a couple of times. ''Hmm, I think that that's a better idea!'' You said. You told him where you lived. ''Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes.'' He hung up the phone. You thought that there was something wrong with you, because you had felt nervous since you woke up. 

 

The doorbell rang. You ran to the door like a 4-years-old kid that was really excited. You opened the door and saw Daehyun. ''Hi..'' You said shyly. ''Let's go, the others are coming almost and there is nobody at home to open the door for them.'' You nodded, you didn't want the others to wait. You walked outside with Daehyun. ''You're here by bike?'' You asked when you saw him stepping on a bike. He nodded. ''I thought that it was faster.. Get on.'' He said and he pointed at his bike's carrier. You looked at it and sighed. You got on and Daehyun started pedaling.

You almost fell off every turn. ''Yah! You should hold me if you don't want to fall!'' Daehyun said. You sighed and wrapped your arms around him. ''Happy now?'' It wasn't that you wanted to fall or something but you thought that it was uncomfortable for him and you if you held him. ''Yeah, really happy.''

 

You were helping Daehyun with making snacks. You had chips, peanuts, a lot of drinks and even cherry tomatoes for Zelo. You and Daehyun had a lot of fun while making the snacks. ''Ahh.'' Daehyun said and he held a fruit snack in front of your mouth. You ate it and nodded. ''It tastes good.'' You said and you raised your thumbs. He was a really good cook. 

The others arrived after an hour. Daehyun opened the door. ''You guys are late!'' You said. ''Dae told us that it started at 8pm, don't blame us!'' You heard Himchan saying. ''Just say that you guys are late, because I told her that it started 7pm.'' Daehyun whispered. ''Guess you wanted some time alone with her.'' Youngjae said and he laughed. His comment made Daehyun hit his chubby cheek. ''Shut up!'' Daehyun said and he pushed his best friend inside.

 

You were playing Mario Kart on the wii first, but Yongguk didn't want to play anymore because he lost the whole time. He wanted to play truth or dare so everyone could learn more about each other. The only rules were that you would get punished if you lied and you could not pass. It started with really innocent questions.

''Haneul, Truth or Dare?'' You chose truth everytime, because you were scared that they were going to tell you to do crazy things when you said dare. ''Hmm, who is the most handsome?'' Himchan asked and he smiled. ''Do you think that I find you the most handsome or something?'' You asked Himchan and you laughed. You looked at all the guys and thought. They were all very handsome. You pointed at Jongup. ''He is the most handsome guy here.'' You could see the dissapointment on the other guys' faces. ''But you are all very handsome.'' You said and you smiled. ''Okay hmm, Yongguk. Truth or Dare?'' You asked. He answered with Truth. Everyone was playing safe, but it was okay since you just started. ''If you were a girl, who of the other guys would you date?'' You asked and you started giggling. The others started laughing. ''Himchan.. I think.'' You hit yourself against your forehead. It was so obvious. The two looked like they were dating already, so you didn't know why you asked that. ''Why Himchan hyung?'' Zelo asked and he looked at Yongguk with a nasty face. ''Just because.. I mean he's handsome, funny and he is really nice and romantic. Don't girls like romantic things? I think he would treat me very well.'' You and the others started laughing.

An hour had passed. The guys were choosing Dare the whole time, but you were still a little shy because they did really crazy things and you didn't know if you wanted that. In the hour that has passed, Yongguk and Himchan had kissed, Youngjae and Himchan kissed too and even baby Zelo had kissed Jongup. You didn't get why they were like that, but it was funny. ''Haneul, tell us about your first kiss.'' Jongup asked when it was your turn. You looked at him a little confused. ''Or have you never kissed?'' Zelo continued. ''Who said I have never kissed before?'' You said. ''With who did you kissed? What age were you? Where was it?'' The guys asked. They sounded like monkeys. You didn't know what to say. You looked at Daehyun, he was just as shocked as you.        


wheeeeee, a long chapter!! hope you enjoyed reading :)

for reading haha!