Midterms are finally over

Mr. Popular and Me

''Midterms are finally done!'' Jongup yelled while running out of the school. The other boys ran behind him happily and sat down on the low wall, a part of the school's gate. ''Okay, let's wait for Haneul.'' Daehyun said. The rest nodded and they sat there waiting for you.

''I hope I made it well.'' You told Hannah, one of your classmates while walking out of the school. ''What are you going to do?'' She asked. You shrugged. ''I'm going home, my parents always make my favorite food after midterms.'' You said. Hannah nodded. ''Okay, I'm going to the poolhall with some other classmates, want to come?'' Hannah was a nice girl, but you didn't feel like doing anything with your other classmates. You shook your head. ''Maybe next time, but have fun.'' You said and you waved at her while she left. You sighed and slowly walked through the gate.

You were going to nothing after midterms, you never did something. Your parents were never at home, so you basically lived alone. Your father was a doctor, he was working in Africa and your mother was his assistant. It was sad, but it was also very nice. You always heard your classmates talking about their fights with their parents, but you couldn't fight with them since they weren't there. But you also felt lonely sometimes.

''Haneul!'' You heard and you turned around. You saw six blonde guys standing there. You smiled and walked back to the gate. ''Okay, we can go!'' Zelo said and he linked arms with you. You looked at the excited boy and started laughing. ''Going where?'' You asked and you looked at the others. ''Were going to have fun!'' Zelo said and he kept jumping up and down. ''But I just told Hannah that-'' Yongguk cut off your sentence. ''We're not going to the poolhall like everyone.'' He said with a smirk on his face and he held up his parents' car keys.

 

The car was a little too small for 7 people since it was a car built for 5 people. Youngjae was sitting with Daehyun on his lap, you were sitting in the middle and on the other side of you, sat the maknae with Jongup on his lap. Yongguk was driving and Himchan was sitting next to him. Daehyun had told you to sit on his lap, but Yongguk and Himchan didn't allow that. It was also really warm in the car, so the boys had taken the jackets from their uniform off so half of them were in shirts and the other half was wearing wifebeaters. 

''I didn't know you could drive?'' You said and you looked at Yongguk through the mirror, he just smiled. ''Daehyun, you should stop eating cheesecake, you're so ing heavy!'' Youngjae said as he poked his best friend in his belly. Daehyun started laughing. ''I told you to sit on my lap, but you didn't listen.'' Youngjae sighed and regretted his own decision.

You looked at the boys on your right, they were both sleeping. You took your phone out of your pocket and made a picture. You were about to make another picture from another angle when Jongup suddenly opened his eyes. It startled you. He started laughing, his laugh made Zelo turn and put his head on your shoulder. Jongup took one of his earphones out and put it in your ear. You started laughing when you heard that it was a song by Chris Brown.

Daehyun slowly wrapped his arm around you and pushed Zelo's head off your shoulder. Zelo slowly woke up and looked up. He then took the earphone out of your ear and put it back in Jongup's. ''Haneul is mine.'' He said and he smiled. The maknaes looked at him with an annoyed face, but they closed their eyes to sleep after a couple of seconds. Daehyun just sticked out his tongue and rested his hand on your shoulder were Zelo's head was a minute ago. But his arm couldn't stay there longer than a minute. ''Daehyun, get your hairy armpit out of my face.'' Youngjae said. You started laughing. Daehyun listened to his best friend and pulled his arm back.

 

After sitting in the car for more than an hour, you finally arrived at the amusement park. You woke up the maknaes and got out of the car after them. Zelo yawned but you could see that he was very excited. ''It's been a long time.'' Himchan said and he smiled. The others nodded. ''Do you guys still remember when we went in that haunted house and Jongup got lost?'' They all started laughing, even though you weren't with them at the moment you laughed too. You could totally imagine Jongup getting lost. ''Okay, let's go in!'' 

 

''Were do you want to go?'' Daehyun asked you and smiled. You looked around and saw the ferris wheel. ''Let's go in there later, people say that it looks great at night.'' You said while pointing at the attraction. ''Ehh, okay. Let's follow the others for now.'' He said and he took your hand. Yongguk wanted to go in the karts so you were standing in line for the karts.

''I want to go alone.'' Jongup said and he took one of the helmets. ''You can't because you're too short. Just kidding, I just want to go with you.'' Zelo said while laughing. The youngest, but tallest took a helmelt also and dragged Jongup with him to one of the karts. You looked at Daehyun, he nodded. He put on a helmet for you and he fixed your hair after that. He smiled. ''Pretty.'' He murmured while putting a helmet on for himself. You blushed and were happy because you were wearing a helmet so he couldn't see you turning red.

''This is so unfair! I'm alone!'' Youngjae yelled, when the race was almost starting. You started to laugh and looked at Daehyun. ''We can do this. Fighting!'' You said at the same time and you gave each other a high five. ''Maknae-line, fighting!'' You heard right after you and Daehyun said it. They were obviously copying the two of you. ''Bbangchan, fighting!'' Yongguk and Himchan said with their deep voices, it sounded really funny so you started laughing. ''3.. 2.. 1.. Go!'' 

It was your first time karting but Daehyun told you that you did well. You looked to your left and saw Youngjae almost catching up. ''We can't let him win.'' Daehyun said and he fastened the speed of the kart. You laughed, it felt really good going really fast. It was the last lap already. Yongguk and Himchan finished before you and Daehyun, after you came Youngjae and after him were the maknaes. ''We're second, that's good.'' Daehyun said and he gave you a high five again. You smiled and took of your helmet. Daehyun smiled too, he thought that it looked really y when you took your helmet off and flipped your hair.

''Let's go in the rollarcoaster!'' You suggested. The others nodded. There was no line so you could get in immediately. ''If I were you I wouldn't sit next to Daehyun.'' Youngjae said while laughing and he got in the front cart. You decided to listen to Youngjae and sat down next to him. ''Yah! Why are you leaving me alone?'' Daehyun yelled and he sat at the tail of the rollercoaster. ''We used to go to this park every year with our parents till we were all 14. We always went in this rollercoaster, but Daehyun is still scared.'' Youngjae told you. You started to laugh and looked behind. You saw Daehyun checking if the belts were okay and you saw him taking a deep breath.

The carts started riding and you already heard Daehyun screaming. ''What the hell!'' You heard Jongup saying while laughing. You laughed too, because Daehyun was yelling the whole ride. When you got out, you looked at Daehyun. He was sitting there with his eyes closed. ''I told you, if you sat next to him, you would've become deaf.'' Youngjae said and he ruffled your hair. You smiled and walked to Daehyun while fixing your hair. ''Are you okay?'' You asked and you opened the belts for him. He didn't answered, he just stucked out his lips. ''Daehyun?'' You asked and you poked his cheeks. He opened one of his eyes. ''I'll be okay if you kiss me.'' He said. You rolled your eyes and pulled him out of the cart.

 

You had been in the amusement for a couple of hours already, you could already see the stars. ''Let's go home, the park is closing in an hour.'' Yongguk said and he pointed at his watch. You looked at Daehyun. ''We still have to go in the ferris wheel!'' You said and you pulled his arm softly. He looked at you and bit his lip. ''I don't want to..'' He said. ''Please.'' You said, but he said no again. Himchan grabbed your hand and looked at Daehyun. ''Okay, I'll go in the ferris wheel with her.'' He said and he walked towards the ferris wheel while dragging you along. ''Okay, I'll go!'' Daehyun said and he got your hand out of Himchan's.

''Sorry that I didn't want to go just now. The view is amazing.'' Daehyun said. You looked at him and smiled. ''It's okay, but why didn't you want to go?'' You asked him. He sighed. ''Well, we went to this park every year with our parents. This one time my parents couldn't come because they were busy but I went. It was kind of a tradition to go in with your parents, so I went alone since I didn't want to disturb their parents.'' He told, you nodded. ''It was okay, till the ferris wheel suddenly stopped and it didn't moved for an hour. It was really scary, I haven't been in a ferris wheel since then.''  

You looked at him and didn't know what to say. You wrapped your arms around him. ''Sorry for asking you to go in with me.'' You said. Daehyun said nothing, he just played with your hair. ''It's okay, I'm feeling pretty good actually.'' He said and he smiled. You slowly let him go and stood up. You went to the window to enjoy the view. ''The view is amazing indeed.'' You said softly. You just wanted to turn around to tell Daehyun to come, but you felt two arms around your waist. Later you felt a chin resting on your shoulder. You smiled and placed your hands on his.

''The view is amazing, but I think that you're even more amazing.'' Daehyun said. You slowly turned around and looked him in his eyes. ''Why?'' You asked and you kept looking at him. ''I don't know you just are.'' He said softly and he smiled. He leaned in slowly and you both closed your eyes, but the ferris wheel suddenly stopped.

''5 Dollar. Daehyun is pissing his pants right now.'' Himchan said and he pointed at the ferris wheel that was stuck. The others looked at it. ''15 if he is kissing her right now.'' Yongguk answered. ''Wait.'' Youngjae said and he started laughing. ''25 if he's scared while kissing her.'' The others started laughing. ''Deal.''

You opened your eyes and looked at Daehyun, he was as shocked as you were. ''We are really sorry, we are trying to fix the problem. The ferris wheel will work again after 10 minutes.'' You heard from a speaker. You felt Daehyun growing numb and his hands slowly slipped away. You took them and put them on your waist again. ''Just close your eyes okay?'' You said and you pulled him closer by his collar. He closed his eyes and you pressed your lips against his lips. You could feel him relaxing.

''Weren't you scared when the ferris wheel stopped?'' Jongup asked Daehyun when you went to by some drinks for the trip back. Daehyun started giggling. ''I was scared, till she kissed me.'' He whispered. ''!'' Jongup yelled and he hit himself against his forehead. Daehyun looked at him surprised. Jongup went back to the others and gave Youngjae 25 dollar. ''He was scared but they have kissed.'' Jongup explained. Youngjae started laughing while collecting his money. ''I've never earned 100 dollar this easy.''