Boy Talk

Mr. Popular and Me

Himchan stood in front of the door again and rang the bell. ''Zelo, go and open it.'' Daehyun said without turning his face away from the television. They were watching an action movie. ''But hyung, this is the best part!'' Zelo said and he didn't move. You had left half an hour ago, Himchan brought you home. ''Yah! Open the door!'' Himchan yelled and he kicked the door softly. He was standing there for almost 5 minutes and he was getting cold. The maknae stood up and walked to the door, sighing. He opened the door and let Himchan in. ''Thanks man, I almost froze to death outside.'' 

 

''Damn, that movie is still good after watching it 20 times.'' Yongguk said and he laughed. The others except Daehyun were nodding. Daehyun was sitting there with his eyes closed, nobody knew if he was sleeping or not. Youngjae poked Daehyun. No response. He waved in front of his face, no response. Youngjae shrugged. It was weird, Daehyun was usually the person who stayed up all night with Yongguk, but he fell asleep first this time.

''It was so much fun today!'' Jongup said suddenly. Zelo started laughing. ''I know right!'' The youngest said. ''Yonggukie hyung, I still don't get why you kissed Himchan!'' Jongup said. Yongguk started laughing along with Zelo. ''We're friends, why does it matter? And nobody except for Haneul saw it..'' Yongguk explained. ''You also kissed Zelo so you should shut up.'' He added and he laughed again. ''Yeah, that's true..'' Jongup said and he smiled awkwardly.

''But I still don't understand..'' Youngjae said. ''There's a lot you don't understand.'' Himchan murmured. The others started laughing but Youngjae slapped his tight. ''I think you guys also don't understand.'' Youngjae slowly continued. ''Yah, just spit it out!'' The curious Yongguk yelled. Youngjae looked at his best friend for a second and he frowned. ''I still don't understand why Haneul kissed Daehyun.'' He said softly, scared that his best friend would wake up and that he would hear him talking about him. ''So I wasn't the only one thinking that..'' Himchan said and he nodded. ''I thought that she would kiss Himchan or something, I mean she doesn't like Daehyun right?'' Youngjae said. He felt bad for talking like this about his best friend. ''I really don't know! I don't get girls!'' The two maknaes said at the same time. They looked at each other and they high fived, while laughing.

''You guys know that Daehyun had never kissed before right?'' Youngjae said. The others nodded. ''So that means that his first kiss was with Haneul?'' Himchan asked, he was a little jealous. Everybody knew that he liked you, but to you he was just a friend. ''Oh Himchan, stop being jealous.'' The oldest said and he laughed. ''Do you still like her?'' He asked. Himchan nodded. He wanted to get you out of his head since he got rejected, but he couldn't. ''She always does this cute dorky things, I don't know but it's so attractive.'' Himchan said and he smiled. ''Pssh.'' The guys heard from the corner. They looked at Daehyun who quickly turned around. The guys then looked at each other and shrugged.

''I wonder what Haneul thinks..'' Zelo said. His hyungs nodded, they were also curious. ''So Himchan likes Haneul, but Haneul says that she doesn't like him back. Daehyun and Haneul don't like each other, but they kissed twice.'' Yongguk said. ''What if they are secretly dating?'' Jongup said and he started laughing. ''Hey, that doesn't make sense!'' Himchan said while rolling his eyes. ''What Jongup said wasn't that ridiculous.'' The oldest said and he looked at Daehyun.

''Did you also noticed that he stopped talking a lot like he used to do after the day that he ran like crazy after Haneul?'' Youngjae said. ''Didn't Haneul said that the kiss was about a couple of weeks ago? The day Daehyun hyung ran after Haneul, wasn't that also a couple of weeks ago?'' Jongup said. Youngjae looked at the younger boy with his eyes with opened. ''You're a genius.'' He said and he tapped his shoulder. ''So you guys think that he's more quiet since his kiss with her?'' Himchan said. Youngjae and Jongup nodded. ''But why is he so quiet suddenly? I mean, it was an accident..'' Yongguk added. ''I think that Daehyun likes Haneul..'' Zelo said. ''We should ask Haneul what she thinks about him.''

 

Daehyun stood up after the others had all fallen asleep. He walked to the kitchen, he was thirsty. ''That doesn't make any sense at all! Daehyun likes Haneul. I have never heard anything more ridiculous in my life than that.'' Daehyun said while pouring him self a glass of orange juice. He wasn't sleeping when the others were awake, talking about him. He heard everything loud and clearly. ''I don't like Haneul. I don't like Haneul.'' Daehyun repeated. He couldn't believe that the rest were just making up things. They were making up things right? He didn't like Haneul at all. ''But Daehyun, how do you explain that feeling everytime you see her?'' Daehyun said softly. He shook his head. ''Aish! This doesn't make sense at all!'' He yelled and he put the glass down really hard, causing it to break almost. He sat down on the countertop and sighed. ''I really don't know..''      

 


please leave a comment, that would make me really happy haha :)

woaaah. i am so jealous of the people who went to the live on earth showcase! the fancams and pictures look amazing!