Yes I'm Hero

Mr. Popular and Me

You were sitting on the sink in the boys' restroom. You were covered in tomato sauce and other sticky stuff, you felt disgusting. You were just staring forward while the tears were falling down. ''Haneul, stop crying. This is so not you.''

You looked up and saw Daehyun. ''Motherf*ckers.'' He softly said and he stood up while he pulled you up. ''Are you okay?'' He asked. You couldn't asnwer because you were still shocked. Daehyun sighed and turned his face to the people who were looking at you and him. ''Do you guys think that we will like you if you do this to Haneul, our friend?'' He said. You could see people shaking their heads. ''If you don't be nice to her, we won't be nice to you either. So you better be nice to her or we will treat you like trash too.'' Daehyun grabbed your hand and walked away from the group of people.

You slowly wiped your tears away and looked at Daehyun. He was trying to get the stuff out of your jacket but it wasn't working. ''Hmm, this is going to leave a stain.'' He said. ''You should ask your mom to get it out because it won't work with water only.'' He took your jacket of, the blouse underneath it was also dirty. The door opened. ''Get lost!'' He yelled. The boy that needed to pee so badly pouted and left, scared that he would get kicked out of the school if he didn't obeyed to Daehyun's words.

After a couple of minutes thinking Daehyun started to your blouse. ''Yah ert.. What are you doing?'' You said. You pushed his hands away. ''Oh my god, I would never touch you in that way.'' He said and he grabbed your hands so you couldn't push him away anymore. He finished unbottoning your blouse and took it off. ''It's cold.'' You said and you wrapped your arms around yourself to warm up. Daehyun had to admit that your body was great. He shook his head immediately to erase the thought. ''Don't you dare looking at me.'' He said and he started to take his blouse off. You rolled your eyes. ''I'm just staring forward, you're the person that's going to stand in front of me to undress. I think that I'm the person who has to say that.'' You said when you noticed that he was staring at you. ''Shut up.'' He said and he took his blouse off. You were trying not to look at him but you gave up when you saw his abs.

''Here.'' Daehyun said and he threw his blouse in your face. ''I don't want to.'' You said and you put his blouse next to you. ''Just do it! Or do you want to walk around in your filthy clothes or do you want to walk around half?'' You sighed and slowly put on his blouse. It felt weird and it was too big for you to fit in it. You looked at Daehyun when you were done, he was smiling. He then put his jacket around you. ''It doesn't look that bad.'' He said and he put your filthy clothes in a bag. ''But what about you?'' You asked and you rolled up the long sleeves. ''What do you mean?'' He asked. ''What are you going to wear? Or are you going to walk around like that?'' You asked as your eyes explored his body. ''I'll ask one of the guys to bring me something.'' He said and he smiled at you.

 

''Let's stop the plan.'' Daehyun said after he had told Jongup to bring him some clothes. You didn't understand what he said. ''I think it's better if we just.. You know just be around each other again.'' He explained. You looked at him and sighed. ''But I don't want them to talk about me again..'' You said softly. It made you really sad when you heard people calling you . ''I rather have them talking about you than doing things like this to you. I don't want you to get hurt.'' You started smiling when he said that. He had never said something that nice to you. ''Didn't you hate me?'' You asked and you laughed. ''I did.. But my friends' friends are also my friends.'' He answered. He started laughing too. ''So you see me as a friend?'' You said and your smile became wider. He rolled his eyes and nodded. He was a little bit embarrassed because he had admitted it.

''Come closer.'' You said and you gestured that he had to came closer. He came closer slowly, he stopped when he was in front of you. You took a deap breath and wrapped your arms around him. ''You really like me don't you?'' He said and he smirked. You flicked him against his forehead and pushed him away. ''Ya! Where was that for?'' He yelled and he rubbed his forehead. ''Who said that I like you?! I just wanted to thank you.'' You said and you jumped off the sink. You took the bag with your clothes and walked to the door. ''Thank you.'' You said with a smile. You opened the door to leave. ''Who said that you could leave? You can't leave me alone here!'' He yelled and he pointed at you. You turned around and sticked out your tongue. ''Bye Daehyun.''