Goodmorning

Mr. Popular and Me

You woke up and saw Daehyun laying next to you. You smiled and stood up. You walked downstairs while yawning. There wasn't a lot in your refrigerator, but the ingredrients for hangover soup were all there. You smiled and started cooking for your boyfriend who was still sleeping and who would probably wake up with a headache.

 

The soup you were making for Daehyun was finally done. You walked upstairs with a tray. You opened the door of your bedroom and saw Daehyun, he was still sleeping. ''Daehyun..'' You said while you pushed him with your feet. He sat up but his eyes were still closed. ''What?'' He said and he yawned. He ruffled his hair and then slowly opened his eyes. ''HANEUL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' He suddenly yelled. You shocked, almost letting the tray fall but Daehyun caught it. You sighed in relief and looked at Daehyun. ''What am I doing here? This is my house.'' You said and you flicked his forehead softly. 

You sat down next to him and told him to eat. He shook his head. ''I don't want to.'' He said and he crossed his arms like a little child. ''I have spent an hour to make this and you don't want to eat it?'' You said and you got a little pissed. Daehyun was the only person that could piss you off so much.

''You have to feed me.'' He said, you could hear the aegyo in his voice. You looked at him a bit shocked, but after a couple of seconds you started laughing. His cheeks were turning red. You stopped laughing. ''I'm laughing because it is cute. And because I've never heard or saw you doing aegyo.'' You smiled and saw him turning more red than he already was.

You were feeding Daehyun and it was kinda awkward. The two of you weren't like all the other couples acting sweet and cute with each other, you were more the kind of couple that loved to have fun and made fun of each other. But you really liked this side of Daehyun. 

You put the bowl away after he had finished everything. ''Come here.'' He said and he pointed at the pillow next to him. You had been sitting on the edge of your bed the whole time. You smiled and went to the other side of your bed and sat down. He put his arm around you and pulled you closer than you already were. ''What?'' You said and you looked at him. ''Can't I just hold my girlfriend for a second?'' He said and you both started laughing.

You took your iPad from your desk and started to play Fruit Ninja while Daehyun was watching. He started laughing and because of that all you missed the fruits and died. ''Yah! I died because of you! Why are you laughing?'' You said and you shrugged his arm but he put it back immediately. You looked at him and you felt like hitting him with your iPad. ''Let me show you how to play that.'' He said and he took your iPad and started playing it. You wanted to laugh because he was really bad at it. You pressed a kiss on his cheek, he moved his fingers away from your iPad and looked at you. You smirked. ''You died, so it's my turn now.'' Daehyun looked at you with his mouth wide open. ''You're really mean, did you know that?'' He said. You laughed. ''I'm mean because you're my boyfriend. Can I have my iPad back now?'' You said. He ruffled your hair and put on a fake smile. ''That's really nice to hear, but I'm not giving it back. Sorry, not sorry.'' He said and he continued playing the game.

''Can I play now?'' You asked, but he shook his head. You tried to pull the iPad on your lap but he held it too tight. ''Daehyun, can I play please?'' You said and you kept poking his cheek. ''No.'' He said. ''But you've played for 30 minutes already and it's my iPad.'' You said and you tried to grab your iPad again. ''Please?'' You said and you pulled his arm.

''What if I'm not giving it?'' He said and he pressed the pause button of the game. He looked into your eyes and you saw something different in his eyes but you loved it. ''I'm going to kiss you.'' You whispered and you didn't looked away. He raised his eyebrows. ''I don't think you can do that.'' He said and he let out a soft laugh. ''Really?'' You said. He nodded. You moved so you were on your knees and placed your hands on his cheeks. You smirked and pressed your lips against his.

Daehyun opened his eyes after a couple of minutes and saw that he was on top of you. You parted to breathe and looked at each other. ''Haneul-ah.'' He suddenly said. ''Hmm?'' Daehyun removed a strand of your hair out of your face. ''Can't we stop the time and stay like this forever?'' He said softly. You smiled. ''I wish we could.'' He laid down next to you and put his arm around your waist. You looked at him and you both smiled at each other.

''Haneul-ah.'' He said again. ''Sorry for lying.'' You looked at him and didn't know what he was talking about. ''What?'' You asked and you sat up, he sat up too. ''I wasn't drunk yesterday.'' He looked at you. ''Please don't hit me.'' He said and he covered his face. ''I'm not going to, but why did you lie?'' The lie wasn't a problem, but the problem was that he lied. ''I was at home and I felt really lonely and I missed you. And you probably wouldn't let me in if I wasn't drunk.'' You pouted and wrapped your arms around his waist. ''You're so cute.'' You said and you smiled. You felt his hands slowly around you too. ''You're acting skills are great too.''


short update, hope you liked it!