Maybe Next Time

Mr. Popular and Me

You had almost fallen asleep when suddenly the doorbell rang. You opened your eyes who had just closed and pushed your blanket of you. You walked to the door and opened it. ''Hey, where you sleeping?'' You heard. The voice sounded familair but there was something weird about it. You looked up and saw Daehyun. ''What are you doing here?'' You asked. He didn't answer and fell forward. You let out a little shriek, but you caught him. ''Yah Daehyun, are you okay?'' You asked and you leaned on the wall since he was heavy. ''I'm tired.'' He said.

''Almost there.'' You said. You just had dragged Daehyun all the way up the stairs. ''Are you okay?'' You asked again, you could feel him nodding since he was resting his head on your shoulder. You walked in your room while dragging Daehyun with you. After reaching your bed you put him on it. You sat down next to him and sighed.

''What did you do?'' You asked and you looked at him. He was just laying there with his eyes closed. ''Yah! Jung Daehyun!'' You yelled and you softly hit him on his chest. He still didn't react. You sighed and took your phone. You pressed Yongguk's number and called him. ''Oh hey, Yongguk. Do you know-'' You started, but Daehyun grabbed your phone out of your hand. ''If you don't want me to ask Yongguk, tell me.''

''We just drank and had fun.'' He said and he looked at you. ''Why did you came here?'' You asked, it wasn't like you didn't want him to be here but it was weird. ''I didn't feel like drinking with them anymore and your house is closer than mine.'' He said and he smiled. You were a little pissed at first because he woke you up, but you smiled since you found it really cute. ''Come here.'' He said and he opened his arms. You still sat there, a little doubtful. ''I'm not going to do you something.'' He said. He put his arm around your waist and pulled you down slowly.

 

You were just laying on your bed while Daehyun held you. The two of you were looking at each other when he suddeny pressed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled, he kissed you on your lips. You started giggling and put your hands on his cheeks. He smiled too and started to kiss you. You felt him pulling you closer.

After a couple of minutes you slowly pulled away, so the two of you could take a breath. He looked you in your eyes in a way you had never seen before. ''Haneul-ah..'' He said softly and he moved so he was on top of you. ''Hmm?'' He pecked you on your lips. ''I don't know if it will become awkward or uncomfortable.'' He a strand of hair out of your face. ''I want you so bad.'' He whispered.

You just looked at him, trying to realize what he said. But you felt the same way and you were ready for it. You grabbed his collar and smirked. You slowly pulled him closer. You could hear a soft laugh escaping his mouth. He pressed his lips on yours again. You smiled since it has been a while since you had spent time together. He your lower lip asking for entrance.

''Tell me if it feels weird or something, okay?'' He said and he smiled. You hadn't do something more than kissing, so you didn't know what to do. Daehyun didn't know what to do either. You nodded. It would probably be really awkward, but you were really excited for it. You saw him taking a deep breath before he bent down. He started pressing a trail kisses starting from your lips to your cheek and then neck. You started giggling because it tickled, but it felt nice.

Daehyun suddenly stopped. You opened your eyes and saw him laying there on your chest. ''Daehyun..'' You whispered and you put your hands on his shoulders to shake him. He didn't moved. You moved his head a couple of centimeters so you could see his face. He was sleeping. You laughed softly. ''We haven't done anything yet and he falls asleep.'' You said and you gently kicked his legs off you, but you kept his head in the same position. You ruffled his hair. ''Goodnight.. Idiot.''


i just can't write omygod.........