Birthday Trip: Day 2

Mr. Popular and Me

''! ! ! Daehyun, you're so ing stupid.'' Daehyun said to himself as he went in the beach house. The maknae greeted him, but he went straight to his room. Zelo frowned, Daehyun never cursed but he suddenly did today. He lifted his shoulders, somebody probably stole his food or something. 

Daehyunsat down on his bed and sighed. ''You're an idiot. No, you're the biggest idiot on earth. In the whole universal.'' He said and he laid down. He could feel that his eyes were tearing up so he bit his lip. ''It was so obvious that she likes Himchan, but still I like her? I should be happy for Himchan but I'm feeling the opposite of happy.'' He whispered and he then buried his face in his pillow. ''Idiot..'' He kept whispering and he hit his pillow everytime.

 

''Goodmorning!'' Himchan yelled and he opened the door of the room Daehyun and Youngjae shared. ''I made breakfast so wake up!'' He said and he pushed Daehyun with his feet. ''Shut up, I want to sleep.'' Daehyun said. He hadn't sleep the whole night. Of course he was tired but he couldn't sleep. He unwrapped Youngjae's arms that were around him and pushed his face away. Youngjae slowly woke up and looked at Daehyun. He could see that there was something wrong with him, but he would ask later. Daehyun laid down again and pulled the blanket over his head again. ''Yah, you're not going to eat?'' Youngjae said and he gave Daehyun a soft push. ''Go away.'' He said. ''Aren't you hungry?'' Youngjae asked. Daehyun pushed the blanket off him and looked at him with a pissed face. ''Don't you hear me? I told you to go away.''

 

''I'm hungry.. I will die if I don't eat anything..'' Daehyun's stomach made another dying whale noise. He pressed his hands against his belly, he was trying to stop the noise. He pressed his ear against the door to hear if the others were gone already. He had locked himself in the room so the others couldn't come in. He had been in the room for 5 hours now, it was 1pm. ''I don't hear anything so they went to the beach.'' He said softly and he unlocked the door. He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator. He looked in it and saw sandwiches. He his lips. He saw that there was a note on it. ''Everyone can eat this sandwich except for Daehyun! xo Himchan'' Daehyun said, it made him smile. He rolled his eyes and started eating. ''Hmmm so good.''

After half an hour eating the blonde went back to the room. He locked the door again. He walked to the peg and felt in the pockets of the pants that were hanging there. He felt the small box and took it out of his pocket. He settled down on the bed again and opened the box. The necklace gave him a sad feeling instead of the good feeling it gave him before. He sighed and kept looking at it. ''It would have looked great on your neck.'' 

 

''Where is that smell coming from?'' It was 7pm, Daehyun was still staring at the necklace and thinking when he suddenly smelled something he loved, food. He looked outside and saw the other blondes grilling meat outside. He looked for you but you weren't with them. He raised an eyebrow and decided to go outside. He put the necklace in the pocket of the jacket he was wearing and went outside. 

''I told you that he would come outside!'' Youngjae said and he smiled. ''I'm here for the food.'' Daehyun lied and he sat down next to Yongguk who was grilling the meat. It smelled delicious. He looked around, but you weren't here. ''Where is Haneul?'' Daehyun asked his hyung while he was eating the piece of meat his hyung had given him. ''She wanted to take a walk.'' He said and he pointed at the seaside with his chopsticks. ''Is she alone?'' He asked, he was really worried and it looked like he was the only one that was worried. ''Calm down, the sun is still shining bright and she is an adult now.'' Yongguk said and he placed the biggest piece of meat on Zelo's plate. ''Because you are the baby that has to grow.'' Yongguk said, it made the maknae laugh. ''Yes, she is an adult but she's a girl and she's at a place she doesn't know. What if she gets lost?!'' Daehyun said and he stood up. ''I'm going to find her.'' He said and he walked away. ''Whatever.'' The eldest said and he continued grilling the meat.

''Yah! Park Haneul!'' Daehyun screamed as he walked on the beach. He was trying to find you for an hour already. ''Careless girl. Going all by herself, tch. She should have asked Himchan along or something. I mean she's not ugly, what if random guys are going to bother her? Don't think about it Daehyun. She probably isn't wearing a jacket so she will catch a cold. Aish, so careless!'' 

''Yah Park Haneul!'' The silence your were enjoying got disturbed suddenly. You recognized the voice immediately and you turned around. ''Can't he just go away.'' You said softly. You were hoping that he didn't saw you, so you could continue looking at the sunset alone. ''Why are you sitting there?!'' You heard his steps coming closer. ''Why are you sitting here?'' You heard him seating down next to you, but you didn't want to look at him. ''Why don't you answer me?'' He asked and he also looked at the sunset. ''Because you disturbed me.''

Daehyun suddenly threw the jacket he was wearing in your face. ''Wear it.'' He demanded. You shook your head. ''I don't want to.'' You said and you threw back his jacket. ''It's cold you will catch a cold.'' He said and he bend to you and helped you with putting his jacket on. ''It is kinda romantic isn't it? We are watching the sunset and I just gave you my jacket.'' Daehyun said and he smirked. You turned to him and rolled your eyes. ''You find throwing a jacket in my face romantic?'' It made him laugh. He was very happy suddenly. He was sad a couple of minutes ago because of Himchan and you, but after he saw you he couldn't stop smiling. He really didn't understood himself.

You and Daehyun were just sitting and looking at the sunset. The two of you wanted to talk but you both didn't know what to talk about. The wind was blowing hard, so you got cold. You were glad that he gave you his jacket. You put your hands in his pockets to warm your hands. ''Oh! What is this?'' You asked and you got the box out of his pocket. Daehyun's eyes widened and he tried to snatch the box out of your hands. You were faster than him.

''Yah! Give it to me!'' Daehyun said and he kept trying to grab it. You held the box away with one hand while the other was blocking Daehyun. You opened the box with one hand and saw a necklace, you really liked the necklace. ''Why do you have a necklace like this? Are you going to give it to Youngjae? He won't like this, it's a girls' necklace.'' You said and you started laughing. Daehyun pressed you in the sand and sat on you.

''What are you doing?'' You were saying softly while you were looking at Daehyun. ''Get off me.'' You said and you tried to push him off you. You suddenly felt nervous. ''I don't want to.'' He said and he leaned in. You closed you eyes and pressed your hand against his face. ''What are you thinking? I'm just trying to get my necklace back.'' He said and he let out a soft laugh. You slowly got your hand off his face and turned red. I am so embarrassing, you thought. He took the box out of your hand. ''Can you get off me now?'' You asked again, but he answered no. ''You're heavy, get off!'' You yelled and you started to struggle. ''I don't want to.'' After a couple of minutes of arguing and fighting he finally got off you.

The two of you were walking on the beach next to each other. You had to admit that it was awkward but you you really enjoyed the silence. You got curious suddenly. You started to walk a little slower, Daehyun follow you. He changed his walking speed. ''Who were you planning to give that necklace?'' You asked and you stopped walking and looked at him. You knew that you shouldn't interfere and you weren't interested in him, but you suddenly wanted to know. Daehyun stopped walking and turned around. ''Let's sit down.''

You looked at him, waiting for him to tell. It looked like he was having a hard time, you could see that he was thinking really hard. You were so curious that you wanted to grab him by his collar and wag him. ''Well..'' He suddenly said. You moved closer because he was speaking softly. ''There is this girl I like but I don't know how she feels.'' You looked at him. He liked a girl.. That was really shocking since he disliked almost everything on this planet. ''Who is she? Everyone likes you. I think she likes you too I mean, who wouldn't like you?'' After you said that you realized that it sounded like you liked him. You bit your lip and hoped that he didn't got it the same way as you. ''You really think that I could get every girl I want?'' Daehyun asked. He let out a little laugh because he sounded like an arrogant prick now. You nodded. ''I'm sure, every girl in our school likes you!'' You said and you smiled. You were happy for him since he finally had found someone that made him happy.  

Okay Dae, she says it herself. You should do it. You can do it! You are Jung Daehyun, every girl likes you, so she likes you too! Daehyun took a deap breath and leaned in. He placed his hand on your cheek and pressed his lips against yours. You looked at him and tried to push him away but you couldn't because he pulled you closer. Your eyes widened and you could see that he was enjoying it. You closed your eyes as hard as you could and tried to think about other things. But your brain lost against your body.

Your hand slowly moved to his shoulder. You could feel that he was smiling, it made you smile too. But after a couple of seconds of kissing him you pushed him away. You turned around and touched your lips. ''What am I doing? Am I dreaming?'' You whispered softly. You pinched yourself.

''Sorry, let me explain..'' Daehyun said. He looked at your back. He hit himself against his forehead, why did he do that? He should have had confessed first instead of kissing you again first. You slowly turned around and looked at him. ''The girl I was talking about.. Is you actually.'' He said and he smiled awkwardly. You pointed at yourself. ''Me? Why?'' You asked. Why in the world would he like you? He started laughing. ''I don't know.. I really don't know..'' He said and he scratched his head.

''What about you? Do you like me?'' Daehyun asked, he started blushing. It was the first time that he liked a girl and he didn't know what to say and how to act. You looked at him but looked down after a couple of seconds. You had never really thought about it. You did feel something really weird when you were around him, but you never knew what it was. And you couldn't stop thinking about every kiss the two of you had shared. You had never thought about you and Daehyun. ''I don't know..'' You said. Daehyun started laughing softly and he then placed his hand in his nape. 

''I'm not asking you to marry me or something..'' The blonde said and he played with the little box he was holding. ''You're not kidding right?'' You asked. This could all be an act. You still didn't understood why he liked you. ''Yah! Do you think I would spent money to buy a necklace like this just to prank you? Aish, annoys me.'' He yelled. ''Sorry that I thought that you were kidding. It's because you prank me everyday!'' You yelled back. ''Okay, okay, let's be serious instead of fighting..'' He said and you agreed.

''Let's try it..'' You said after thinking for a couple of minutes. Daehyun looked at you and smiled. ''So you're my girlfriend now and I'm your boyfriend?'' He said, he sounded excited. ''It sounds terrible if you call it like that!'' You said and you crossed your arms. ''We are just getting to know each other.. Better.'' You said. ''Whatever.'' He said and he wrapped his arm around you. ''Ain't I the person you are first dating? Why are you acting so comfortable like you do this everyday?'' You said. It was normal for boyfriends to do this to their girlfriend, but his touch gave you a really weird feeling everytime. ''It's because I'm comfortable around you..'' His answer made you smile, since you knew that he was uncomfortable around a lot of people. 

''So we are a couple now?'' Your boyfriend asked. You slowly nodded. ''Yes, but it sounds so stupid! Don't you dare calling us a couple or boyfriend and girlfriend!'' Daehyun started laughing. ''I'm really happy right now.'' He said, the smile was still on his face. ''Oh!'' He took the box out of his jacket and opened it. ''I bought this for you so.. Do you want me to put it on for you?'' He asked and he took the necklace out of the box. You nodded with a smile on your face, you found the necklace very pretty and you were really happy that he had bought it to give it to you.You moved your hair and he put it on for you. He softly pressed a kiss on your cheek when he moved back. It made you blush. You weren't sure about your feeling towards Daehyun just now, but you were sure that you would start like him. 

''Forget about that one time that branch hit my head okay?'' Daehyun said suddenly. You raised your eyebrow. ''Why do you want me to forget that?'' He started giggling and he pressed his finger against your lips. ''From now on this is your first kiss okay? On the beach while watching the sunset.'' He said and he then kissed you.    

 

 

 


I really didn't know how to make him confess to her haha.. hope you liked it!