Rumours

Mr. Popular and Me

You entered the school building, yawning. You walked to your locker with your eyes closed, you had walked here a lot so you knew the way to your locker so good. You were sure that you could even find it when you were asleep. You noticed that people started whispering instead of talking, so you opened your eyes. You saw some people pointing at you. You shrugged, you probably had something on your jacket or something but you didn't care. You opened your locker and took your books out. ''She's a ing .'' You heard. You looked around to see what they were talking about. The girls who said it were looking at you. ''I think she did everyone except for Zelo.'' You shook you head and headed to the classroom while frowning

You stood in front of the classroom, ready to go in when somebody suddenly grabbed your arm. ''What the hell!'' You said. You tried to pull yourself out of the grip, but when you saw that it was Himchan you stopped struggling. ''Where are we going?'' You yelled. ''Just shut up, you'll see when we arrive.'' Himchan answered. You could hear in his voice that something was wrong but you just listened to him and didn't say anything. He would probably explain it later.

You wiped the dust of the table and sat down. You looked around and saw music instruments in the corner. You looked at the six guys. ''Himchan probably likes it a lot here right?'' You said and smiled. You knew that Himchan loved making music, especially traditional instruments. Yongguk nodded. ''This is sort of our hide out? Haha, nobody knows that this classroom exists. Except for the teachers but they never come here anymore since music isn't a subject anymore. We come here everytime something happened.'' Yongguk said. You looked at him, you didn't understand. 

''Didn't you noticed something when you arrived school?'' Youngjae said. He pulled out a chair and sat on it in front of you. You looked at him. You shook your head, but then you remembered something. ''A lot of people were whispering and some of them were pointing at me. Some girls were calling someone a , they were looking at me but I don't know if it was about me.'' You said. You saw that the expressions on the faces of the guys were concerned. ''Why?''

Yongguk took his laptop out of his bag and he turned it on. ''Give it to me.'' He said and he looked at Zelo. The younger one nodded and put the USB stick inside. Yongguk turned the laptop around so you could see it. He opened the documents on the laptop. You looked at the pictures on the screen and swallowed. Daehyun was holding you in his arms on one of the pictures. It looked like he was kissing you on one of the other pictures. There were around 10 pictures like that.

''What is this?'' You softly said and you looked at Daehyun. He shook his head. ''Someone in our school is really good at taking pictures.'' Daehyun said and he sighed. You didn't understand why he was really calm instead of freaking out. You were surprised because you were also calm. ''That was the day Daehyun asked you to come along with us right?'' Youngjae asked. You nodded. ''I still remember that you almost fell and that Daehyun caught you.'' Youngjae said. Youngjae was right. He was holding you because you fell not because you were dating or something.

''So they are calling me a just because I hang out with you?'' You asked. The blonde guys nodded. ''They are probably just jealous but we really can't take it.'' Jongup said. ''We don't want you to get hurt noona.'' The maknae said. A smile appeared on your face. ''That's really sweet but I-..'' You couldn't finish your sentence. ''No you're not okay. But we will help you.'' Daehyun said. You looked at him and your smile got even wider. ''Even if you're okay with this, we want this to stop.'' 

After talking for half an hour you guys had made a plan. Daehyun had to start teasing you again, so it would look like you guys weren't even friends. You couldn't go to the coffee shop with them anymore everyday after school. Every break you guys would meet up in the classroom since nobody knew about it. That was the only place you guys still talked to each other. But there would be at least one of them in the same room as you in case something happened. It sounded a little bit lonely but this was the only decision. And Zelo, he was really good with computers, would try to find the one who made the pictures and posted them online.

 

A week had passed. The plan was working perfectly, people weren't talking about you anymore. You met the guys at the classroom every break. You caught up the fun you missed during class and in the coffeeshop. You felt a little lonely since you didn't talk to them, but it all went away when you saw them in the hallway, keeping an eye on you or during break.

Your class just ended. You didn't know why but you didn't feel well. Maybe it was because B.A.P was absent. ''There she is!'' Someone said when you walked through the doors. Someone turned around his bottle so the content was leaking out on the floor, someone else threw his lunch, spagetthi with extra tomato sauce in the puddle. You looked at the puddle with a disgusted face. You were walking to your locker when somebody suddenly pushed you. You landed exactly in the puddle of course. You looked at the group of people who were suddenly around you. They were all laughing and pointing. So they were waiting for the guys to be absent to do this. You tried to hold back the tears, but you lost. The tears started rolling down your cheek. You weren't crying because you were sitting on the dirty floor, you were crying because the guy would probably get really sad if they saw you like this.

 


 

daehyun looks so good in a wifebeater lololol...

thanks for subscribing by the way <3