Plan B

Mr. Popular and Me

Daehyun was just sitting in class, his feet couldn't stay still. He wanted to stop but he couldn't so he decided to stand up. He walked to the door. He was early so class would probably not begin yet. On his way to the door he heard girls saying your name. He gave them a look, but ignored them. He probably hallucinated it. He didn't know why but you had been running through his mind since the moment he woke up. He walked through the hallway, people were looking at him. People usually ran up to him, but not today. He shrugged and looked around to see if you were around. The blonde walked acrossed a girls' restroom. 

''I hate that girl. We did everything we could and they are still friends with her.'' Daehyun heard a girl saying. ''Did you saw him saving her? So stupid, she can't do anything by herself.'' Another voice said. ''His action was only something that boyfriends do. I don't want him to act like this with a girl he doesn't like.'' They were probably talking about yesterday when you got pushed and fell in the sticky stuff. Daehyun sighed. This was one of the times he wished he was just one of the other guys so girls wouldn't talk about him the whole time. ''So this is were the girls in class were talking about. Why do they make such a big problem out of it..'' Daehyun softly said and he walked back to the class.

Daehyun just wanted to enter the class when someone stopped him from going in. It were the two maknaes. ''Sup?'' Daehyun said, a little pissed off because of the girls earlier. The maknaes looked at each other, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. ''We should find Haneul first.'' Zelo said and he started walking. ''I'll call you when I found her!''

 

You entered the building and ran as fast as possible to your locker. You were late. You have been late the last couple of days, but Daehyun said that he would take the blame. You took your books, closed your locker and ran to your classroom. You were running without looking and suddenly bumped in someone. The books you were holding were now laying on the floor. You bent down to pick them up but someone was before you. You sighed, why did this had to happen when you were late? ''Let's go.'' Daehyun said, you could recognize his voice. He grabbed your hand but you pulled your hand out of his hold. ''I don't want to, I've been late the last couple of days. You know that I don't want to get kicked out again!'' A little sigh escaped out of his mouth and he grabbed your hand again. ''Stop being stubborn and come with me.'' He said, holding your hand tighter than before. It made you feel really warm. ''What happened?'' You asked while running to keep up to his fast walking. ''I don't know either, they wanted to tell us at the same time.''

The same anonymous person had posted a video on the school community. The video was of you falling and Daehyun helping you, but all the people in your school thought that it was a problem that he helped you. A lot of people commented underneath it. ''He cares about her too much, he isn't even her boyfriend! Why is he doing this to us? I thought he disliked her.. I don't want to continue reading.'' Youngjae said and he closed the laptop. You sighed. So they were making a fuss over Daehyun helping you and not being your boyfriend. ''This is the most stupid thing ever.'' Himchan said and he started laughing. The others started to laugh along. ''I know right. But what are we going to do?'' Yongguk answered. ''I have got an idea.'' Daehyun said suddenly. Everyone looked at him with curious faces. ''You'll see. Haneul, just play along.'' Daehyun said. He didn't know why he was doing this. He was questioning himself what he was doing, but his heart and mind told him to do it.

 

You and B.A.P were walking in the hallway, a lot of people were watching and talking when Daehyun suddenly wrapped his arm around you. You looked at Himchan who was walking on the other side of you but he also looked like he didn't know anything. ''What are you doing? Get your hands off me!'' You yelled. Daehyun covered your mouth with his hand. ''I told you to play along.'' He whispered in your ear. You looked at him and slapped his hand off your mouth. You didn't know what he was planning to do, but you decided to play along since that was the best solution to stop the people from being stupid according to Daehyun. Yongguk and Youngjae the two who were standing on the sides opened the doors. It still amazed you how perfectly the 7 of yours fitted through the doors. Daehyun rang the bell that was only used to announce that it was their birthday. ''From now on, this girl here..'' Daehyun said and he looked at everyone in the canteen. He grabbed your hand and hold it up in the air so everyone could see it. ''From now on, this girl here is my girlfriend.'' 

''What the hell were you thinking? You really want to die, don't you? Hyung, I knew that you were stupid, but this..'' The 5 boys were screaming together. You were in shock too, did he just really did that? ''I hope you weren't serious? Do you seriously think that this is going to work? Oh god, you're the most stupid guy I've ever met!'' Yongguk walked towards Daehyun to punish him but Himchan pulled him back.

Daehyun was standing behind you, holding your shoulders tight, scared that his friends would do him something. ''Please help me.'' He softly said. You turned around and looked at him. ''You weren't serious right?'' You softly answered. Daehyun nodded. It felt like you were having a conversation with only the two of you because the others while still screaming and going crazy. ''I said that you had to play along right? It's an act, Haneul.'' He said. You were relieved. ''I think this is a good solution, I don't think that they will treat you like that if you're Jung Daehyun's girlfriend.'' You nodded, he was right. ''We just have to act like a couple in public, that's all. You can do that right?'' You really didn't understand how he could say it so naturally, like he did it everyday. It looked like he was really confident suddenly, he looked like the Daehyun you had first met. ''Ehh okay.'' You said. Daehyun smiled and took your hand gently. ''Let's go honey! I don't want to hear their crap anymore.'' Daehyun said. The two of you left, leaving the other 5 boys still screaming and going crazy.