Practice Makes You Perfect

Heartlines

 

“Yah, Oppa, are you sure you heard this song before?”Krystal said while waiting for the EXO-k boys in the practice room.

“Of course, I even watched you practice, now whats the problem?For the hard dance moves, EXO-k are going to teach you personally now.”F(X) manager said, he still don’t get it why Krystal is complaining much.

Krystal rolled her eyes.”Did you hear my parts in this song?How come Amber-unnie share the high notes part with Luna-Unnie, while im here have to rap and scream?How can I even do that?”Krystal explained.

“Practice makes you perfect.”Their manager is still stubborn.

“Oh spare me, I practiced with Amber-unnie last night, I sound like a kitten looking for her mommy.”Krystal rolled her eyes, annoyed that her manager is still stubborn to change the part, Amber is good in rapping anyways.

The door than opened, Amber, Victoria, Sulli and Luna with the 6 EXO boys are walking into the practice room.

“Really out of all of you, she’s the one who is not meeting us downstairs?Are you a spoiled brat?”Kai blurted when he saw Krystal.

“Kai…please don’t start any fight.”F(X) manager told him.

“Im sorry, Hyung.Its just, she’s been acting like that since yesterday.”Kai said.

Krystal and all the others are looking at him.

“Kai, you shouldn’t tell the manager!”Suho whispered.

“What do you mean yesterday, Kai?Krystal care to explain?”F(X) manager asked suspiciously.

Krystal sighed.”Thanks a lot.”She mouthed.

Kai is now smirking smugly, feeling winning.

“I got it, Oppa. Krystal was just not in a bad mood yesterday.I already nagged her.”Victoria said, adding a small laugh to break the ice.

“Kai, did she behave well?”F(X) manager is really on Kai’s side now.

“Well she…”Just when Kai want to speak his words out loud, D.O quickly covered up by saying “Hyung, we just have a little time to practice, our performance is the day after tomorrow, Victoria-noona said she got it, okay?No need to listen to this punk.”He said and ushered Kai to get into his position.

“Well…if you say so, I’ll call your manager and choreographer, okay?Wait a sec.”The f(x) manager left  the practice room.

“Thanks a lot, Kai.You really made my day even better.”Krystal said sarcastically.

“You’re very welcome, Ice Princess.”Kai said, chuckling.

“Kai!” Suho said, slapping his back.

“Ouch Hyung?”Kai is shocked by Suho’s sudden action.

“Seriously you’re ruining their mood today, it started off well, but when you meet Krystal can you just keep your mouth shut?”Suho said,nagging Kai.

“Suho-Oppa, lets just start teaching us the dance moves, if we want to solve the problem between them too, lets do it later.”Luna insisted.

Krystal just rolled her eyes, but she agree with Luna’s idea.

They then started to practice, while waiting for their manager, and choreographer, well at least when they arrived, they can just tell us the position.

“Gosh,Krystal! Its not like that!” Kai is frustrated when he saw Krystal moves are wrong during the dancing part.

“Im trying,you know! Im trying!”Krystal said, not caring about what he said and keep moving.

“You’ll ruin our performance!”Kai blurted.

“God, Kai! I gotta agree that part is hard you know?”Amber blurted out, covering for Krystal.

“You’re freaking insane.”Chanyeol added.

Krystal smirked, feel winning, and then they started to practice again.

“Now, lets try our parts, we don’t have to dance first, lets try, shouldn’t we?”Victoria said.

“Okay!” Sehun said, and walked to the stereo to put the EXO MAMA minus 1.

 

Careless


Careless


Shoot anonymous


Anonymous


Heartless


Mindless


No one who care about me

[D.O] Irheobeorin chae


Oemyeonhaneun geot gata


Chameul subakke eobseo
Nuneul gamjiman~

[BaekHyun] MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo


Wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji


 [Victoria]Areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji~


[SuHo] Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo
Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo


[Luna]Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol

Ingmyeongui gamyeone gamchwotdeon sarui gadeukhan jilsi
Kkeuteul bwado baegopeun deutan


[BaekHyun& Amber] Ijen manjokhae

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka


Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

[Kai&Krystal] Eonjengabuteo urin seumateuhan gamoge jabaljeogeuro gatyeo


[SeHun&Victoria] Ogwa iro mandeun dijiteore nae ingyeogeul matgyeo


[ChanYeol&Sulli] Geogin saengmyeongdo gamjeongdo ttadeutamdo eopgo eoneo
sseuregiman nadwingguneun sangmakhan beolpan


[D.O] Nari galsurok
Oeroumman deohaejyeo


[Luna]Uriga inganil su bakke eomneun geon

[Luna, DO, Amber] 
Sangcheo batneun geot~

Mannago soneul japgo neukkimyeo hamkke ulgo utgo

([D.O] Yeah~Yeah)


Darmagago seoro yeongyeoldwae


[BaekHyun&Luna] Dorikigo sipdamyeon~

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka


Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

Turnback

[Kai] Jukgo, jugigo
Ssaugo oechigo
Igeon jeonjaengi aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA

Turn back


Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Rolling back


[Krystal] Bakgo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo
Igeon geimdo aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back
[D.O] Yeah~

Careless 
Careless ([Kai] MAMA)


Shoot anonymous
 Anonymous ([Amber] MAMA)


Heartless


Mindless ([Kai] MAMA)


No one who care about me ([Kai&Amber] MAMA)

[SuHo&Luna] Sarme heorakdoen chukbokbadeun naldeure gamsahago


Maeil saeroun inyeondeureul mandeulgo


[BaekHyun&Krystal] Kkaejyeobeorin maeume boda gippeun sarangeul


Modu hamkke useul su
Itdamyeon~

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

Careless


Careless


Shoot anonymous


Anonymous


Heartless


Mindless
No one who care about me

They all sing so well until…the rap part, its supposed to be Krystal’s part.But she refused to sing.Like she said before, she sound like a kitten looking for her mommy.

“You’re supposed to be singing~”Kai said.

Krystal just stayed quiet.”I cant.”She whispered.

Her part ended and its now the reff part, everyone start singing.After the song finished, Everyone gathered around in a circle, sitting down on the floor.

“Wow, it didn’t sound that bad.”Sulli commented.

“Actually I think its cool, there are females in our song.”Baekhyun said,

“Hope you didn’t mind, but, I cant reach the very high notes, im sorry.”Amber said.

“Yah, its okay, we still have time, and anyway you’re a singer, you’ll make it.”D.O replied.

“And I messed up.”Krystal whispered, but loud enough to hear.She is actually frustrated because she can do this, all she can depend now is her dancing, and Kai.

“You really did.”Kai said.

“Kai!”Luna, Sulli,, Victoria and Chanyeol shouted in sync.

“Really guys, im getting used to your teasing.”Amber said sarcastically.

But Krystal doesn’t seem to care about Kai words, she is just too frustrated.

“Aaaah!Oeteokke!???”She suddenly said with a loud voice, and hiding her face with her hands.

“Krys, you practiced it with me yesternight, you can do it.”Amber said, patting her back.

“Krystal, its okay, don’t worry that much, if you cant do it, Kai will just cover up for you.” Chanyeol said in a calming voice.

“Hell no I wouldn’t.”Kai is messing up with Krystal.

“Kai!Seriously, shut your mouth!” D.O said smacking his head.

Kai just scoffed.

“Aaah! This is really hard and new for me you know, I never had this part before, if its  a rap part, maybe its better than this, if I do what Kai do, I’ll just sound like a dolphin and a kitten.”Krystal said, now her worrying side is showing up.

“Krystal, calm down.”Suho and Victoria said.

“I tried to talk to my manager but he told me that this is my part, its not Amber-unnie’s.What is wrong with him lately, I cant-“Before Krystal can finish her worrying, someone cut her off.

“We’ll do it together, I’ll cover up for you, even it’ll waste my voice.”Kai said.

Everyone looked at him surprised, Even Krystal.

While the others are thinking that Kai is kind to Krystal, Krystal thought something different.

“Whats gotten into you?”She asked.

“I just cant stand hearing your dolphin and kitten shriek, and afterall its my part, I wont let someone ruin it.”Kai said, smirking.

“See, even he’s nice, he always thought something bad about me, guys!” Krystal said, telling the others.

“I don’t know whats wrong with this kid.”Suho exclaimed.

“Well you know what, Krystal?You both actually suit each other well, your chemistry is working when you both do your sarcastic talking.”Luna commented.

Krystal just glared at her.”What are you even thinking?” Krystal said.

Just when Luna and the the other f(x) members are starting to , their group manager comes in with EXO choreographer.

“Sorry if the seconds turned into hours.”f(x) manager said.

They all then said its okay and started to dance with their position, of course Kai is in the front line, since he’s the dancing machine.

Everything went well, when the rap part is coming out, Krystal just danced, didn’t dare to sing yet.When it finishes everyone is gathering around again.

The managers and choreographer are giving some advices, and of course there’s for Krystal.

“I cant scream.”She said.

“You have to try, Krys.Practice with Amber?”f(x) manager said.

“She is still shy, Oppa.”Amber said.

“I mean, can we just change so she got the high notes and I got the rap part?”Amber continued.

And quickly their manager shook their head.

“No,Krystal have to learn about this.”f(x) manager said.

‘Well, here, I have a solution for this problem, since you’re free after this, I want Krystal and Kai to stay here and practice until they can do their part, and when we’re practicing again tomorrow, I want it to be perfect.So we, don’t have to worry anymore.”The EXO-K manager said.

Everyone is feeling relieved that Krystal and Kai are practicing and will help each other, even they’re a little bit worried with their attitude toward each other.

While everyone is gathering their things, and start to bid their goodbyes, Krystal and Kai just stoned in their seats.Dont know what to do.