Be careful when you're feeling happy and proud...

Heartlines

 

[Kai] Jukgo, jugigo
Ssaugo oechigo
Igeon jeonjaengi aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back


Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Rolling back

[Krystal] Bakgo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo
Igeon geimdo aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back


“You’re getting there.”Kai said, listening to Krystal voice as she sings her rap part.

She keeps practicing and practicing, actually she didn’t sound like a dolphin and a kitten, her voice is kinda deeper than her sister, so its not that bad.

“Bakgo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo
Igeon geimdo aniya!” She sings her part very well, her voice now matches with the song and with Kai.

They’ve been doing this, practicing their dance moves and their singing parts, and Krystal has improved, she gotta admit that Kai is a real dancing machine.

“There you go!Finally!” Kai said, his voice sounded really happy, no sarcastic included.

Krystal smiled proudly.”Lets try it from the top.”Krystal said.

“Huh!?Are you even serious?Arent you hungry?”Kai is surprised with Krystal’s request.

“If you wanna go home, then go, I’ll practice one more time.”Krystal said, walking to the stereo and the song.

Kai’s POV

Im walking to the door, i glanced at Krystal who is dancing to my song.I really want to leave her, so I can go home right now, have a delicious food,but my heart tell that he should stay, join her, or just wait for her.I then stepped back, seeing Krystal figure dancing from the mirror.After some minutes of thinking, I joined the dance.

Krystal’s rap dance went well, everything went well for the last practice, i can see that Krystal is smiling proudly while dancing.After the song finishes, Krystal is jumping up and down, she’s happy and proud.

“I can do it, I can do it, I can do it Kai!” She suddenly hugged me. Im surprised, really surprised.After all, we love to talk sarcastic and tease each other.

My hand then suddenly hugged her back.I inhaled her scent.

I miss her.We used to do this a long time ago, back when we’re in JHS.

Somehow, she melted into my hug.We didn’t say anything.We just hugged for 2 minutes or more.Reminiscing the old times.

She suddenly let go of my hug.”What the hell are we doing?”She said, turning into the sarcastic, cold, mean, Krystal again

“You hugged me first.”And I have no choice of becoming the smug, sarcastic, self-centered Kai again.

Her face suddenly turned into red.”I was happy and proud, and i…”She couldn’t find the right words, I just smirked and chuckled a bit,walked to the couch to gather my things

“Well, after all you seemed to enjoy it too, right?”She asked.

Its now my turn to be stoned.I did.

“See? You miss me, Jong In.”Krystal suddenly said, her voice is sarcastic, yet…she’s like doing this on purpose.

“Miss you?How confident you are, SooJung.”I replied.

“Gotta admit that you’re the one who pulled me tighter into the hug.”She said, with a smug smirk on her face.”So, am I still confident, Jong In?” She continued.

I just remained silent, finding the right words to reply her, but none popped in my head, because to tell you the truth, I do miss her.