We Could Be Careless.

Heartlines

 

The song HOPE blared all through the speakers, one by one all the SM Family artist start to come out, the show has been perfect so far, and now its time to wrap it up with an enchanting ending.

As Kyuhyun and Onew starts singing their first lines, which followed by Taeyeon and Luna, and then Yunho, Shindong, Hyoyeon, and Minho.The crowd are starting to get more hyper than before.All the SM Artist are getting more excited,just like the crowd.Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yesung, Seohyun and Sunny start to joining the others on the front stage.Kai glanced at Krystal who is busy joking with her sister and the other f(x) members.

“Yah, who are you looking at, Jongin-ah?”Taemin who is beside him suddenly tugged his arm.

“Ani…just looking around.”Kai replied, rubbing the back of his head, being caught by Taemin is everyone’s nightmare, well…actually its being caught by SHINee.

“Looking around yes, you’re looking around while your gaze is focused on our baby Jung.” See, Taemin just knows everything.

Just when Kai wants to deny his bestfriend words, Chen nudged him to come forward with fellow EXO members. Taemin just chuckled seeing his bestfriend turns nervous all sudden. He then glanced at the other side, and guess this Sherlock really is a Sherlock, he found out that Krystal is looking at Kai, for a long time. He then decided to get over her side and join with the others.

He give Jonghyun a bro-fist befor Jonghyun made his way with Jessica.

Then Eunhyuk, Amber and Sulli walked down to join their friends in the front stage.Taemin eyed Krystal, giving her a knowing look, while Victoria just stays quiet, don’t want to get involved with these two, because she knows how a pissed Krystal can be.

Its now their turn to walk down to join their friends.

“ Yah Soojungie, I know who you are dating.”Taemin whispered to Krystal, loud enough for Victoria to hear, she just eyed Taemin, giving him the signal to be careful and don’t mess with her. While on the other side, Krystal doesn’t really hear Taemin’s question.

“Huh?”She asked him again.

“You are dating Jongin, right?”This time, Taemin stated it more clearly. And this made him get a glare from Krystal.

Taemin just chuckled, and chanted “I know, I know, Im always right.” He said, before Jonghyun walked to him and gave him a bro hug. Taemin didn’t forget to whisper “They’re dating” to Jonghyun’s ear.

Krystal didn’t care much about it, its just SHINee, they always knew gossips and blah. And after all, SHINee boys wont spill it too the CEO’s or public, so Krystal is kind of relaxed that her secret is safe, well…not among the artist though.

She made her way to Amber, Sulli, and Victoria, which quickly Luna joined in, they hugged and jumped in circles, excited that their performances went well, after they break their hug they all then watch the crowd, they never knew that they could be like this one day.

And that’s what the person beside Krystal is thinking too, he never imagined that he’ll be on this stage with the biggest idol in Korea, or worldwide you can say, he studied the crowd, they are all cheering and he feels blessed. As BoA’s and Changmin’s part came, the confetti starts to bursts out, Kai smiled widely to himself, he glanced to his right, and he smiled even more widely when he saw her, Krystal.

“I made it, Soojung-ah. We made it!” He said, giving her the happiest smile of Kim Jongin.

“I know how you’re feeling, Jongin-ah, I still feel it whenever this moment came.” Krystal replied, replied his smile, and patted his shoulder.

But what surprises Krystal and the crowd, is that suddenly Kai pulled her into a hug. A long hug, the crowd who saw this cheered, and some of them who got the chance even took a picture of it.

Kai even pulled Krystal tighter,and ofcourse Krystal couldn’t resist it.

For once, because happy is overtaking both of their feelings, both of them didn’t care if their sunbaes is watching, or even if the managers are saying bad things about them, or if their fans doesn’t like them, or even if the rumors about them dating starts to show up tomorrow.

They both could be careless, after all they still had a great excuse right.

They can still say that they are “Best Friends.” Or…what Krystal is thinking now, that she will show the world that Kim Jong In, is hers, for…ever?