That Voice

Heartlines

 

Tonight is a big night both for EXO-K and F(X) they going to perform together with EXO-K biggest hits “MAMA”. Krystal and the other f(x) members are now watching EXO-K History performance, it will come to the ending soon, and they they have to enter the stage.Just when Krystal thought about it, the floor manager called them to get ready.

“In 5…4...3…2…Go F(X)!” The floor manager said, History has ended and the lights were all dimmed.

F(X) and EXO then get into their positions.

The intro for f(x) and exo special stage is played on the stage LCD, everyone cheered.

The music of MAMA then started to play, all of them then started to dance to the right moves,

Careless


Careless


Shoot anonymous


Anonymous


Heartless


Mindless


No one who care about me

[D.O] Irheobeorin chae


Oemyeonhaneun geot gata


Chameul subakke eobseo
Nuneul gamjiman~

[BaekHyun] MAMA ijen naege daedaphaejwo


Wae saramdeuri dallajyeonneunji


 [Victoria]Areumdaun sijeoriraneunge jonjaehagin haenneunji~


[SuHo] Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo
Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo


[Luna]Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol

Ingmyeongui gamyeone gamchwotdeon sarui gadeukhan jilsi
Kkeuteul bwado baegopeun deutan


[BaekHyun& Amber] Ijen manjokhae

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka


Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

[Kai&Krystal] Eonjengabuteo urin seumateuhan gamoge jabaljeogeuro gatyeo


[SeHun&Victoria] Ogwa iro mandeun dijiteore nae ingyeogeul matgyeo


[ChanYeol&Sulli] Geogin saengmyeongdo gamjeongdo ttadeutamdo eopgo eoneo
sseuregiman nadwingguneun sangmakhan beolpan


[D.O] Nari galsurok
Oeroumman deohaejyeo


[Luna]Uriga inganil su bakke eomneun geon

[Luna, DO, Amber] 
Sangcheo batneun geot~

Mannago soneul japgo neukkimyeo hamkke ulgo utgo

([D.O] Yeah~Yeah)


Darmagago seoro yeongyeoldwae


[BaekHyun&Luna] Dorikigo sipdamyeon~

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka


Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

Turnback

[Kai] Jukgo, jugigo
Ssaugo oechigo
Igeon jeonjaengi aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA

Turn back


Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Rolling back


[Krystal] Bakgo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo
Igeon geimdo aniya


Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back
[D.O] Yeah~

Careless 
Careless ([Kai] MAMA)


Shoot anonymous
 Anonymous ([Amber] MAMA)


Heartless


Mindless ([Kai] MAMA)


No one who care about me ([Kai&Amber] MAMA)

[SuHo&Luna] Sarme heorakdoen chukbokbadeun naldeure gamsahago


Maeil saeroun inyeondeureul mandeulgo


[BaekHyun&Krystal] Kkaejyeobeorin maeume boda gippeun sarangeul


Modu hamkke useul su
Itdamyeon~

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka


Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka


Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo


Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

Careless


Careless


Shoot anonymous


Anonymous


Heartless


Mindless


No one who care about me

The song had ended and everyone cheered, they all give f(x) and EXO a standing applause.EXO then left the stage, while f(x) is getting to their position for Electric Shock.When the boys walked out from the stage they are greeted by f(x) manager.

“Great performance! It turned out very well!” He said.

Everyone said thankyou, the music of Electric Shock then started to play.

The boys got back into their room.

“Hyung, is it okay we didn’t watch f(x) performance?”Sehun asked, worried that the f(x) members will get mad at them.Kai glanced at Sehun.He then walked to the TV in their room and turned it on.

They all can see f(x) is performing electric shock.

“Wow, they all are energetic even after dancing MAMA with us, they’re really talented.”Chanyeol commented.

“Yeah, I have to agree they are energetic enough.MAMA is kinda difficult for girls to do the dance moves, but they made it, and everyone liked it.”Suho said.

“Mwo!? Look at them, they’re so skinny!” Baekhyun commented.

Everyone looked at the TV.

“Krystal looks very tired.”D.O commented.

Kai scoffed.”Like you know about her that much.”He snickered.

Everyone then looked at Kai.

“I just assume she’s tired, she looks super skinny here, maybe she haven’t eat that much.”D.O said calmly.

“Are you that close with her?”Kai snickered again.

“Yah, chill Kai.D.O-hyung is just assuming things, he cares for Krystal.”Sehun said, calming him down.

s know that Kai, sometimes has a bad temper, he can get mad…well, very angry over little things.Sometimes he also become abusive to.He once had punched the wall, or he almost punch Baekhyun, and then suddenly, he let go and stormed out, its like he is being reminded of something that none of s now.

“Why do you care for her, you like her?”Kai asked with his sarcastic tone.

“Aigoo, what are you thinking, I just care for her, I don’t like her, Kai.”D.O said.

Suho just shook his head looking at his two fellow members arguing over a thing that is not concrete.

“Kai, IF only, IF only, D.O likes her, does it bother you?”Suho asked.

Kai stoned for a sec,looking directly at the TV, his gaze is focused on Krystal.

“Kai?”Suho asked.

Kai then came back to his senses, it would really bother him,but what else can he say than just a “None of your business.” With his cold tone.

“It does bother you then.”Suho concluded by himself.

The atmosphere then turned to be awkward, they just stared at the TV watching f(x) performing on stage.When suddenly a clumsy Baekhyun blurted out something that made Kai’s day.

“Aigoo, even Krystal is a cold person, she looks really hot today.”

This made Kai pissed than before.

“The hell.”Kai snickered.

“Does everything has to be Krystal, Krystal, and Krystal?”Kai continued.

Everyone looked at him.

“Listen, im done with having Krystal talk here.”He continued.

“What is so wrong about Krystal?I just say that she’s hot.”Baekhyun commented, confused of Kai sudden actions.

Kai is missing Krystal, so much.Since the hug, Kai’s mind has been focused on Krystal, somehow he felt like she’s still by his side.And he doesn’t like it when someone praise his Krystal with that words, he’s the one who can say that.

He bailed his fist, and somehow he cant stand the idea of Baekhyun saying Krystal is hot.

“DO YOU KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS TO PRAISE A GIRL!?”Kai walked to Baekhyun and growled.He grabbed Baekhyun’s collar, everyone stood up and try to calm the situation down.

“Kai! I was just…”Baekhyun is getting scared of being attacked by his younger brother bad temper.

“WHAT!?YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL HER THAT!” Kai spatted back.

“KAI! ENOUGH!”Suho tried to release Kai’s grip on Baekhyun collar.

“GET LOST!” Kai growled to him.

“KAI! What is wrong with you!?”Chanyeol asked, trying to help Baekhyun.

“KAI! IREONA! WAKE UP FROM YOUR SENSES!” Sehun is pulling Kai back.

The door suddenly opened, and there are five young girls who are shocked by the view.

“K..K..KIM JONG IN!” Kai who is glaring at Baekhyun suddenly closed his eyes.

This voice has always been on his mind, this voice is the one who keeps down his anger.To keep him from doing abusive things.

Kai released his grip on Baekhyun collar.”Im…im sorry.”He mouthed coldly and stormed off the room.

“Krystal?Did you just call him by his real…”Victoria is confused that Krystal suddenly blurted out his real name.

“I have to go umma.”She said, looking for Kai, and then ran after him.

The f(x) members and the EXO members are really confused of what just happened. Kai and Krystal aren’t that close, they even call themselves as rivals, but how come Krystal just blurted Kai’s real name, and suddenly…Kai stormed out the room, with Krystal following him.This is too complicated.