Moments Together

Heartlines

 

“Yo! Amber whats up!” Chanyeol bro-fisted with Amber, f(x) and EXO are actually in the same building and the same show right now, they have a radio interview together, because their last performance got a lot of good response.

“I’ve missed you, bro! Any new jokes?” Amber chuckled, she and Chanyeol are the happy virus of their own groups, they laugh often, and have less problems.

Both of them then start to tell some jokes about everything, SuHo, and D.O are currently with Victoria, discussing about the interview, how will they answer and etc. Luna and Baekhyun is telling stories about their performances, great singer talks with great singers. Sulli and Sehun are busy looking at funny pictures and watching funny videos on Sehun’s iPad, laughing out loud, beating Chanyeol’s and Amber’s laugh. Kai and Krystal…well, they’re now sitting next to each other. Listening to music from Kai’s iPod together. Really, together. But they arent interacting, Krystal is busy playing with her phone, while Kai is playing a game on his PSP. Victoria, SuHo and D.O seems to notice their members activites right now.

“ Out of everyone who’s laughing and interacting, Krystal and Kai will be Krystal and Kai.”Victoria commented, chuckling by herself seeing how quiet and close they are now.

“This view is even better than hearing both of them bickering about something nonsense.”SuHo added.

“But, they are not even talking…is that what they do in Junior High?”D.O is curios, if he were Kai, he would be very talkative right now.

Krystal had tell all her members about her relationship with Kai, and ofcourse they all said that Krystal shouldn’t play the “hard-to-get-game.” But, Krystal is Krystal, and will always be Krystal.So, all the members can only hope that Kai is doing the right thing.

They are still waiting for the radio host, Amber and Chanyeol are now joining with Sehun and Sulli, laughing out loud, Victoria and SuHo are sharing some stories about being a leader, while Baekhyun and Luna are still talking about a lot of things.Krystal and Kai remained the same, little did they know that Victoria is watching them.

“Kai, stop playing games.” Suddenly Krystal blurted, dropping her phone in her bag.

“Aish, wait a second, I have to finish this level.” Kai said, focusing on the game again.

Krystal rolled her eyes, she grabbed Kai’s ipod, changed the song, but Kai didn’t seem to notice.Krystal sighed, boys are always like this when they meet games.

“Umma, when will the host arrive?”Krystal whined, getting bored.

Victoria who is talking to Seohyun, quickly calmed the maknae down,

“Maybe 10 more minutes, you know the traffic outside is really bad. If you’re bored why don’t you join the others, they’re laughing out loud.” Victoria suggested.

“Im not in the mood for watching funny videos.” Krystal said curtly.

Victoria then gestured her to talk to Kai.

“Kai is busy playing games, Umma, and when he is concentrating he doesn’t care about people near him.” Krystal said, adding a hint of sarcastic in her tone.

SuHo chuckled, Krystal is now somehow changed, she become more into Kai, as if she wants Kai to care for her everyminute when they’re together, which for SuHo is better than a cold-ice-princess.

“Soojung-ah, come here, lets discuss about high notes with Baekhyun-Oppa.”Luna said, calling Krystal to join their conversation.

Krystal glanced at Kai who is not paying any attention to her.

She plugged out her headphone that she is listening with Kai, and walked over to Luna and Baekhyun, of course, she stompped her feet a little.

“Yah, Kai, are you doing this on purpose or are you concentrating on your game?” Victoria asked Kai, chuckling.But Kai didn’t answer, so…it might be the 2nd guess.

SuHo sighed, Kai is really a game freak. Not long after that, the radio host came, saying his apology for being late and of course its because the traffic.

Because of the arrival of the host, everyone stopped their activities. But for Kai he need 5 more minutes extra time to put his gadget away.Krystal rolled her eyes, which quickly earned a pat on the shoulder from Luna and Baekhyun.

After waiting for Kai to finish, everyone take their seats and the host start to giving them some little instructions.And now, the interview begin.

It of course started from basic questions, like about how f(x) and EXO are doing, etc. Then the question started about their MAMA performance together.

“So, everyone got their parts, how do f(x) thinks about the part that you’ve got?”The host asked.

“I thought we only going to dance, but then we got some parts too, it was really cool.”Victoria said.

“Well…to be honest following Baekhyun-Oppa and D.O is kinda hard because their high notes are really…high.But thank god I can do it well.”Luna said.

“Yeah, gotta agree it was hard for me,im not really good at high notes, but well, I think I did well.”Amber said, adding a laugh because of her own words.

“But Luna and Amber did a great job, it’s a real new experience for us to perform with our sunbaes singing and dancing to our song.”SuHo said, praising his sunbaes.

“Ah, jeongmal kamsahamnida.” Luna and Amber said in sync, adding a light chuckle at the end.

“So that’s what Luna-sshi and Amber-sshi thinks about their parts, while Victoria-sshi is really enjoying her dancing and her singing part in mama, now, what about you Krystal-sshi?” The radio host asked.

“Well,I gotta admits its pretty hard for me, because I have to do Kai’s part, the rapping and screaming, which im not used to do.”Krystal said.

“But at the end she can do it well.”Kai commented, everyone chuckled. Loving how Kai commented Krystal’s statement.

“Ah, aniya, Kai helped me a lot actually.”Krystal said, and this somehow made everyone surprised.

“Well, I guess you really need teamwork when you’re about with a different group right?Then now, how about you Sulli-shi?” The host asked Sulli.

“I really enjoyed the performance, and for me EXO-K boys really helped us a lot to make this performance perfect.”Sulli said.

The interview then went on, and luckily everything went smooth and well.After the interview ended, they all hungry and decided to hang out in one of their dorms.

“Is it even okay?” Sehun asked worriedly, afraid that their manager wont let us.

“Its fine, usually SHINee-oppa love to come to our dorm to eat together or just hang out.”Krystal said, tapping Sehun shoulder, calming Sehun down.

Kai who is walking to the van suddenly stopped when heard what Krystal said before.Luna seems to notice this, she quickly pushed Kai to walk again.

“Yah, Kai. She doesn’t have any special relationship with SHINee boys.” Luna whispered.

“Aish, jeongmal? I saw everyone write about how cute MinStal and TaeStal couple is, even though he is my friend im still jealous.” Kai blurted out to Luna.

“Yah, what are you thinking, she is quiet towards them too, she is only trying to calm Sehun down.”Luna explained.”Come on, don’t make this disturb your thoughts, lets have fun, and you’ll enjoy your time at our dorm, especially you can have some moments with Krystal.”Luna said, tapped his shoulders.

Kai nodded his head, Luna is right, he have to enjoy this moment, and don’t let jealousy overcome him.