Im Just Curios~

Heartlines

 

Kai and Krystal entered the cafeteria together, they didn’t notice that some of their sunbaes are looking at them weirdly.

Althought its only EXO and f(x) who knows that they like to have their little quarrel before getting back together again, all the sunbaes know that Krystal is not that very open to boys, only a few.

Everyone especially Jessica, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk are giving weird stares to both of them, but seems that this two lovers are lost in their own worlds.

“What do you like to eat, Krystal?” Kai asked, walking to the queue while looking at the menu board.

“I’ll have the bibimbap, and water.” Krystal replied.

Kai nodded, he decided to order Kimchi Fried Rice and Iced Tea, after their orders are done, they are glancing around the room to find a seat.

“Mwoya, my unnies are sitting with your members, lets join them.”Krystal said when she spotted Luna and the others in the corner.

“Soojung-ie! You came!” Sulli said with her aegyo voice, earning a rolling-eyes Krystal, and a chuckling Kai.

“Yah Kai, even if you two already get….” Before Sulli can finish her words, everyone gave her a look meaning to not spill everything about Kai and Krystal.

Luckily, Sulli got it she quickly covered by saying “Getting to know each other, she’s still mean.” Sulli continued.

“Ice ice baby.” Amber singsonged, earning a laugh from the table.

“Yah, im not that mean!” Krystal complained.

All of them then starts to drown in their own convos, while Kai and Krystal are still eating.After they finished, they part their ways, some of them are getting back to the dance room, while the others are going to buy some snacks. Krystal and Kai are still hanging out in the cafeteria, while suddenly Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho joined them.

“Long time no see, Jonginie.” Taemin said, sitting beside Kai who is having a puffy cheeks after making a joke with Krystal about iced tea,

“And you too, Soojungie.” Minho imitated Taemin’s tone.

“Ige mwoya?”Krystal asked straight to the point, adding a chuckle at the end. While kai face is full of confusion.

“Nothing, just wondering why our baby Jung is sitting here and enjoying her time with our toddler Jonginnie.”Jonghyun replied suspiciously.

Krystal then glanced at Jessica, and when she did, Jessica pretended not to notice it. Krystal sighed, she knews about me and Kai, afterall…she knews my junior high life.

“You sound like a grandpa, Jonghyun-Hyung.”Kai said, laughing along with the 3 SHINee members, while Krystal is just slumping in her seat,

“Yah, baby Jung, whats wrong?” Taemin asked, and this made Kai scoffed.

“Stop the baby will you?” Kai said, feeling annoyed, while the three SHINee members are now smiling suspiciously, Krystal seems to notice this.

“Yah seriously, stop calling me Baby Jung and Toddler Jonginnie, we’re not 8 anymore.”Krystal said in her icy tone.

Then suddenly Minho put his arm on Krystal’s shoulders.

Krystal and Kai’s eyes widened.

“Yah, oppa.”

“Yah, Hyung.”

Without even knowing Krystal and Kai said it together, made the three of SHINee members smiled even widely.

“You two are dating arent you?”Minho asked, of course he already removed his arm from Krystal’s shoulders, after all he’s kind of scared to get beaten by Kai.

“Aniya~” Krystal tried to sound calm, while Taemin is nudging Kai to tell the truth.

“Jonginnie…we are best friends arent we?” Taemin said, using his aegyo.

“Mwo?Why are you using your aegyo to me?” Kai looked at Taemin confusedly.

“Jonginnie…we’re best friends right?” Now its time for Minho and Jonghyun.

“Aisssh! You all! Come on Kai, these people will drive us crazy in any minutes.” Krystal suddenly got up and grabbed Kai’s hand, she quickly walked away from

the cafeteria.

Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin exchanged glances, they all smiled widely before

turning to Jessica who is waiting for the answer.

Jonghyun then nodded to Jessica, and with that Jessica smiled, she knew that her sister still wont get over him.