Byun Krystal Byun.

Heartlines

 

f(x) just finished the rehearsal for tomorrows performance, its now EXO’s turn to own the stage.All of their sunbaes payed full attention to them, curious about their performing ability.The song history blared through all the speakers, but unfortunately when they’re halfway through the song, their manager told them to start over from the top, saying there’s so many mistakes. So they have to start it from the top again, for two times, all the members look tired, especially Kai, Lay, Sehun who’s really in charge of dancing.

After History, EXO have to continue with their song MAMA. And, same like history, halfway through the song the manager wants them to start from the top again.

Krystal is paying attention to Kai, his expression is tired, and he’s like in pain. Somehow Krystal feel worried about him, who wouldn’t, he’s the most energetic among all the others, even among Lay and Sehun, Kai is the one who giving 220%.

”Soojungie, whats wrong?” Luna asked when she saw Krystal’s face is full of worry.

“Aniya…”Krystal hesitated. She is still paying attention to Kai, who unfortunately has to do the song from the top again for the 2nd time.Luna followed Krystal gaze.

“You must be worried about him.” Luna stated. Krystal just nodded. Even if their manager is strict, he wont do this to f(x).

“He looks like he’s in pain.” Krystal said with her worry tone, Luna just pat Krystal’s shoulders, trying to comfort her little sister who is, for the first time, worried over other people, especially boys.

“He’ll be fine, Kryssie.Trust me.”Amber suddenly popped up behind Krystal and Luna.

Krystal just give Amber an icy glance, earning a chuckling Amber.

“Oh come on Krys! He really likes the idea of your dream, he even wants to make it a reality!” Amber said again, bringing the dream topic back on.This made Luna joined laughing with Amber.

“Yah! Stop laughing about my dream! Like youre not blushing when you’re around Kris-oppa!” Krystal spatted back.Amber eyes widened, her cheeks showed a shade of red.

“Yah! See! Luna-unnie! Did you see Amber blush?” Krystal pointed right to Amber’s face, laughing loudly.

“Omo! Whats wrong with us lately?Its like everyone in f(x) had fallen for EXO!” Luna said, joining Krystal whos laughing.

“Of course not me.” She then continued quickly, glancing at Onew who is paying attention to EXO who is performing.

“Nope. You really cant fall for another guy, Luna. You’re already head over heels for Onew.” Amber who has recovered from her blushing said.

“And you’re now head over heels for Kris-Oppa!” Krystal said in her aegyo.

“Shut up you little byuntae, or I’ll tell your dream to all of the EXO member, luckily its just Kai, I can always tell Sehun about it.” Amber threatened Krystal.

Earning a laugh from Luna and a smack on the head from Krystal.

**

“You are totally lucky tonight, Krystal.” Kai said,as he slumped down beside Krystal’s seat. He’s panting hard and all sweaty and tired, instead of finding it gross and smelly, Krystal with her byuntae side found it…y and hot.

“Why?Because I don’t have to repeat the rehearsal over and over like you guys?Trust me, I cant go to sleep until 2 AM tonight.” Krystal replied, rolling her eyes.

“I think EXO will too. You know, manager-hyung is kind of worried with our performance, while im here already tired and in pain because too much practice.” Kai complained.

“You should use your free time for sleeping, pabo.” Krystal responded, her voice sounded worried, but Krystal is trying her best not to show it in front of Kai.

“I should,but if I use it for sleeping we don’t have time to meet each other.” Kai whispered in his husky tone.Krystal shivered, if they are alone right now, Krystal would already lean on Kai’s shoulder and enjoy the moment.

“Since when did you become cheesy?” Instead of saying those things, Krystal replied it with a saracastic response.

“Yah its not cheesy you pabo.” Kai replied, still panting he gives Krystal his signature smirk.”Its so hot here, gosh.” Kai said, lifting his shirt up to his stomach, and grabbing his watter bottle. He seems not to care about everyone beside himself and Krystal, he doesn’t even know where are his other members right now.Krystal who is beside him gulped, she suddenly remembered her byuntae dream about Kai, and right now he’s showing his well-toned-abs in front of her?Did he do it on purpose or what?Krystal closed her eyes and turned to another direction, where she can see her unnie and another SNSD members, SHINee members, and Super Junior members laughing along. Luckily no one seems to notice Kai and Krystal having a moment here.

“What are you looking at?Your boyfriend is tired and want some of your attention, while you turned around to check out on Taemin-hyung?” Suddenly Kai said, chuckling behind Krystal.

“Yah! Im not checking out on him.” Krystal quickly turned around to face Kai, still…with his lift-up shirt.Krystal couldn’t help but glance at those abs.

“Just because people said that I looked a lot like him, doesn’t mean you can check him out too, Soojung.” Kai said still chuckling.

“Aish,what are you talking about.” Krystal said, giving him a weird look.Krystal then slumped on her seat, trying to relax beside Kai who is…you know.

She steal glances again, and then she stomped her feet and put her head in her tiny hands, wondering whats wrong with her mind, she never became such a “byuntae” like this.

“Yah, Soojung-ah, whats wrong?” Kai asked, confused of her girlfriend actions.

Krystal quickly shot up and give him an icy glare.

“Kai, you should stop doing this.” She said with an icy tone.

“Do…doing what?” Kai is more confused.

“Doing this little things that has a big effect on my byun….on my mind!” Krystal replied, hiding that she actually wants to say byuntae mind.

Kai looked at Krystal confusedly, he then followed Krystal gaze who is glancing at his abs. Kai laughed loudly, while Krystal face is now all red and burned.

“You are a pabo, Soojungie.” He said while laughing, how he wish he could wrap his arms around her, but instead of doing it he just flicked Krystal’s head.

“I know.” For once, Krystal gave up to Kai with simple words.

“I don’t mind if you’re staring at these.” Kai said, pointing at his abs.

“Jongin-ah, just please,pull down your shirt.” Krystal said, her voice sounded real pleading.

Kai laughed again, he quickly then pulled his shirt back down, Krystal sighed.

“I wish we’re alone now.” Kai suddenly whispered.

“Mwoya!?” Now Krystal is really red, like really really red.

“So I  can show you more, and make your dreams come true.” Kai said with his husky voice.

“Aish, such a byuntae!” Krystal shoved Kai playfully.

“You all started it Krystal, you all started it.” Kai said, laughing loudly at his girlfriend who is now red as….the color red?


LOL this is such a byuntae-chapter ~___~

im sorry all my innocent readers, but... i just cant help it when Kai shows off his iness on stage,

and in this story, Krystal is one of the lucky girl who can be with this smexy-Jongin lol.

gosh i sound like a byuntae right now, IM SORRY T___T

btw Merry KRISmas everyone!

Santa baby~ So hurry down the chimney toniggggggght~