If Only

Heartlines

 

“So, hows your practice with Krystal?”D.O asked when Kai is eating ramyun.

“Well, finally she can do it right.”Kai said, luckily he’s eating so D.O wont notice the look on his face, he still cant get over the sudden hug that Krystal gave him.

“She can do it?Wow, Krystal is really bright and a fast learner.”Sehun said, barging into the conversation.

Kai scoffed, not because he didn’t agree with Sehun, but because he felt something called jealousy.

“Aish jinjja, I thought you two practice together will make you two close and end the sarcastic conversation, you know?” D.O said, he then sits on the kitchen counter.

“Never.”Kai just replied shortly,he knew Krystal too well, and she has been like an ice princess since she is a elementary school kid.

“Why are you so mean to Krystal?”Sehun asked kai, he is now searching some random channels on TV.

“Im not.” Kai said shortly.

“Well, Sehun, the question is supposed to be ‘Why you two are so mean and sarcastic toward each other, you don’t even really know each other that well.’ “ D.O said.

“Because she is the one who starting this.” Kai replied, slurping his ramyun soup.

“But when she’s behaving like that when we’re having a dinner, you’re also smirking like…you know something.”Sehun said.

Kai rolled his eyes.

“Yah, can we stop discussing about me and Krystal?”Kai suddenly said, feeling annoyed by his mates question.While actually, he’s annoyed because of he cant lie to his friends.

“Aish, so sensitive today.”D.O said.

“If I were him, I would totally be happy, I just spent some hours with f(x) Krystal!”Sehun said, chuckling to himself.

Somehow, jealousy is creeping into Kai.

“Yah, what are you saying.”He said with a cold tone, glaring at Sehun.

Sehun turned around.” MWO! You looked like Krystal when you’re glaring like that!” Sehun said, he didn’t notice that Kai is annoyed because of him.

“Aish, you really looked at Krystal that much, don t you?”Kai said.

“Are you…jealous?”D.O asked, watching his dongsaengs arguing over a girl.

“Mwo?Jealous, not even close.Just…Sehun, don’t talk about Krystal that much.In that way.” Kai quickly said.

“Huh?” Sehun and D.O is confused with Kai, Sehun is just fanboy-ing over Krystal, he didn’t say that much.

“It piss me off you know!”Kai lied, he’s actually jealous when someone is talking about Krystal like that.

“Im off to my room.”Kai then continued and walked to his room, leaving his group mates confused.

**

Krystal still cant believe thet she hugged Kai.

“What was I thinking?”She muttered to herself, burying her face with a pillow.

Hugging Kai used to be something that she usually do back in Junior High School,and…their first trainee days.

Krystal sighed heavily, to be honest, she miss his embrace, his scentl, his warmth…what the hell is she even thinking.Krystal sighed heavily again.

“You’ve been sighing for the…1345 times tonight.”Luna said, Krystal is shocked.

“Why are you here?”She asked.

“Aish, cant I be here with my lovely little sister?”Luna said, laying beside Krystal on Krystal’s bed.

“What do you want to know?”Krystal sighed, knowing where this conversation will lead to.

“About your practice with mr.Kai.”Luna said, smiling widely.

“There’s nothing much to tell about, but, Unnie! I can do my part now!”Krystal said, shooting up from her laying position.

“Wah!?Chinca?”Luna shoot up too, surprised to find Krystal can learn her part fast.

“Chincha! But I wont do it now, I might lose my confidence for tomorrow.”Krystal said.

“Well, then, im looking forward for tomorrow.” Luna said.

“Krys, didn’t anything happen between you and Kai?”She asked again.

“Nothing!” Krystal quickly replied, but her mind suddenly remember the hug that she gave him.She sighed heavily again.

“Yah, did he say anything that hurt you?”Luna asked worriedly.

“Ani, he didn’t do that.”Krystal voice sound like she’s defending Kai.

“Krys, I know that you and him didn’t bother that well, I mean, he likes to say anything that can make you annoyed and pissed.”Luna said,

“If he went overboard, tell me okay?But promise me, don’t start it first.”Luna said.

“Nde, Unnie.I get it.”Krystal said.If only Luna knew that they just shared a rare moment together.

“Sometimes I wonder, you and Kai just knew each other but you tease and talk sarcastically to each other, like…you have known him for a long time.”She said.

Krystal looked at her.Surprised that she is wondering something like that.

She knews Kai, but she cant tell her unnies about what happened between the two of them.And she cant lie to them either.She just shrugged.

“Will you two get along well, someday?”Luna asked.

“I don’t know,Unnie.”Krystal said, her voice suddenly sounded low.

Luna sighed.”Well…for now, just try to be nice to him, okay?”Luna said.

Krystal nodded.

Sometimes, Krystal missed the old times too, If only Kai didn’t do such things that she hates the most, they could have get along….very well.