Conditions

Heartlines

 

Kai looked at Krystal with a “are-you-even-serious-look”, he just couldn’t believe what he just heard. Krystal Jung, the cold ice princess is kissing him like the old days and saying that he still has those feelings for him after the “war” that they had these days?

“If you want to play with my feelings, then you shouldn’t do it now, Krystal.” Kai said, he still cant believe Krystal.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “At first you were like ‘Come on, Krystal. You still had those feelings for me.’ And now you’re like pushing me away after what I did to you, what exactly do you want?” Being the Krystal she is, she is talking sarcastic towards a confused Kai.

Instead of replying her sarcastic words like he usually do, this time, his mouth just hung open, didn’t know what to say.

Krystal rolled her eyes again. “Kai, please. If you are playing with my feelings and want to humiliate me in front of yourself for your own happiness, then don’t ever think that this day has excited.” Krystal said with a cold tone and about to make her way to the front door to kick Kai out.

“Krystal, no no!” Kai quickly grabbed her hand, a little bit afraid of Krystal’s aura.

Krystal turned around to face him, her eyes looked bored.

“Im surprised, I really am. I mean, you know, after we broke up until…today you still hate me, right? That’s why im surprised when you told me that you still have those feelings for me.I don’t want to play with your feelings. Trust me!” Kai explained with his eyes gleaming wanting Krystal to believe him.

“Well, I am surprised that as much as I hate you, my good feelings for you are still strong too.”Krystal sighed.

“So, does it mean that we’re now back together?”Kai said straight to the point, with a big smile on his face.

“Who said that?” Krystal replied. Even she just confessed to Kai, she is still being an ice princess towards him.

“Yah! Are you the one who is playing with my feelings, what exactly do you want?Mind games again?” Kai is now being the Kai few days ago who loves arguing with Krystal.

“I just said that I still have those feelings doesn’t mean that we are back together.” Krystal replied with a sarcastic tone.

“Then what are we? Friends with benefits?” Kai replied with a same tone.

“Eew, what benefits did I get from you?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Don’t say that you didn’t enjoy my kisses, Soojung.” Kai replied sarcastically.

Krystal then stoned for a minute, knowing this Kai smirked smugly.

“One condition.” Krystal then said, sighing.

“Then we’re getting back together?”Kai asked back.

Krystal nodded.Kai getting excited, a small smile is formed on his face.

“No more bad temper, if by any chance your bad temper is showing up, don’t ever think of us getting back together.Moreover, my feelings for you could be gone in any seconds.” Krystal explained.

“One condition.”Kai replied quickly, knowing that its kind of hard to control his bad temper, but he need to do this.

“Spill.”Krystal said coldly.

“Help me.” Kai replied with a pleading smile, he knows that only Krystal can help him to control his bad temper.

Krystal hesitated for a bit. She wants him to do it on his own, she then glanced to his face to meet his pleading eyes and smile.

Krystal sighed.

“Okay, I will.”Krystal said with a smile.

“I will get you back, Krystal.”Kai said confidently.

Earning a smirk from Krystal. “Im hard to please, Kim Jong In.” 


hello everyone, how are y'all?

so, im sorry for my lack of updates, school is keeping me busy.

But im going to try to update as fast as i can :D

thankyou and keep reading, arcadians <3

are there any new KaiStal moments???