She called him Jongin.

Heartlines

 

“UWAAAAH! JINJJA!?” All the Girls Generation members said in sync, as they heard this new fresh news.

“Yeah! We’re going to LA again, baby!” Hyoyeon said adding a cool dance move with her words, by that she’s getting a laugh from the other artis and the managers.

“I already gave the setlist to all your managers, so you have to practice really hard, I mean its D-2 Weeks till you all are going to have this world tour in LA.” The Head Manager said, all of the artist just nodded, some of them are thinking that they have to practice really hard.

“Also, there are new additional performance, some of EXO boys are going to collaborate with TTS, and so are TVXQ and Super Junior. SHINee and F(X) you have to prepare too.”The Head manager continued.

This gets a lot of “WOW” and “YEAH!” from the artist, like Key who blurted out

“Do I have to perform first kiss with Krystal again?” He asked.

“WHAT!?” A loud voice is clearly heard by the others, Krystal sighed heavily.

Everyone is now looking at the source of the voice, which is no other then…

“Whats wrong, Kai?” The head manager asked.

“Huh?Ah, aniya, I was just talking to…Lay here,yeah, I cant hear him because his voice is really…low…sorry, its because we haven’t met for a long time so…yeah.Im sorry.” Kai said, suddenly feeling his face hot, he blinked his eyes like he usually do when he’s embarrassed or shy.

Luna,Victoria, Amber,Sulli, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun let out a giggle, while Krystal is just sighing heavily for the 2nd time now. Lay looked confused at what Kai just said, but Kai quickly give him a gesture to play along.

“Its fine, I just thought there’s something wrong.” The head manager replied.

Kai just sighed in relieve, he glanced at Krystal who is giving him a death glare.

“For Key, I don’t think you’re going to perform with Krystal again, we have rearrange it. Key will perform with Amber and Kris, and Krystal will perform with your sister, Jessica.” The head manager then explained.

“COOOL!” Key and Amber said in unison, while Kris is just smiling worriedly, afraid that he might mess up the performance with his two-cool sunbae.

“Soojungieee! We’re going to perform together!” Jessica said, giving Krystal her cutest smile. Krystal replied with a cute face too.

“And don’t forget we have a dance battle, YOU-KNOW the guys.”The head manager said, glancing at Yunho, he quickly let out a “YES!”

“Don’t forget you have to battle with Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona. We also have Taemin, and Eunhyuk. And the fresh-meat, Kai and Tao.”The head manager continued, earning a lot of “YEAAAH” and “WOOHOO” from the artist.

“Speaking of Tao, we cant forget Victoria with her traditional dance moves right, so you’ll be up on stage too, Victoria-sshi.” The head manager said, earning a loud clap from everyone.

“So now, everyone, you better get to practice and prepare for your world tour!”The head manager said, everyone clapped again, before they parted, they all gathered around to do their hi5 all together. And so, everyone is very excited for their world tour, and especially EXO because they’re having their first world tour in LA.

**

“So, that’s why you act like that when Onew-hyung asked about his duet with Krystal?” Lay asked, surprised by the news about Krystal and Kai.

“Well, sort of…I mean who wouldn’t be…”Before Kai can finish his explanation, the chirpy and bubbly maknae spoke up.

“Its because the sentence contains “KISS” in it, Lay-Hyung. You know, yesterday…”Then Sehun went off with his story that he caught Kai almost kissing Krystal, all the EXO-M are laughing hearing Sehun’s story.

“Man, if I were you I’ll be mad at this lil guy for a week.”Chen said, holding his stomach.

“Well, he’s clueless hyung. Me and Krystal already gave him a death glare, but turns out he’s being like this.” I replied coldly.

“Sehunnie, stop being mean to Kai. If you had a girlfriend, you’ll do it too right?” Luhan said to Sehun, Kai rolled his eyes. This is the only way that Sehun will shut his mouth.

“Arasseo, arasseo.” Sehun said while bursting out his last laugh along with the others.

“Don’t forget to lock the door, Kai.”Kris just commented. And he walks up to the stereo and puts the music on. Kris then gestured SuHo, SuHo rose from his seat and told all the members to get up and start practicing, they all do what SuHo told them to do, and here it goes. EXO Practice for LA.

**

f(x) is stretching their legs, they are taking a break after 2 hours of practice.

“Ugh, im hungry.” Victoria said, followed by her grumbling stomach.

“Lets get something to eat, we can go to the cafeteria if you want.” Luna said, but instead of getting up she lay down on the floor.

“Unnie! Lets goo! Im hungry!” Sulli excitedly got up and jumping up and down in joy. Krystal just sighed, how come she’s not tired?

“You all should eat, im going to Kris and Kai first to discuss about our performance.” Amber said.This earned Krystal’s attention.

“Are you going to EXO’s practice room?” She asked eagerly. All the members just looked at her surprisingly, well…she still has those strong feelings for Kai, afterall.

“Well…yeah?”Amber replied. Krystal then smiled widely.”Im coming with you.” She said with a satisfied smile.

**

[All] Dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo

[Chanyeol] Yeah EXO-M EXO-K

Uri ga shijak haneun mirae history

 

[All] Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hana rangeol aneun nal

[Kai] Oh hana ye shimjange taeyange

Kkeut eobshi urin hanaro ganghae jigo isseo

 

[All] I need you and you want me

Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh

Every every everyday

Naega mandeun history

 

Krystal just watched EXO dance in awe, she never saw her ex-soon to be boyfriend dancing is so…well, hot.

“Pssh, you are watching Kai like a stalker.”Amber said. Earning a glare from Krystal.Amber rolled her eyes.

“Seriously, you are obsessed with Kai today.” Amber whispered.

“No, im totally not!” Krystal replied in english.Amber just chuckled.

“You’re always in denial.” She said, Krystal just ignored her.

The EXO members noticed that Krystal and Amber are in their dancing room, and they quickly bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim.” They all said in sync, including Kai.

Krystal chuckled, she’s one step ahead of him.

“Yah, drop the honorifics. Call me Amber, just Amber.” She said chuckling.

“Your dance are cool, I kind of hope that we will have a special stage with this song.” Amber said, breaking the ice. EXO members just laughed.

“I don’t want to be rude, but for EXO-K Main Dancer, you totally stole f(x) maknae attention, I mean…she watched you dance in awe.” Amber said, earning a chuckle from everyone, including Kai himself.

“Oh shut up, Amber.” Krystal scoffed, but her face blushed.

“Not to mention that she was eager to accompany me coming to your practice room.” Amber continued.

“Aish, shut up.” Krystal face is even more red.

“Maybe she wants to do the thing that almost happened to her yesterday.”Sehun blurted out. SuHo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O looked at him, afraid of the ice princess. While the M members just chuckled and…confused of K members sudden silence.

“Shut up, Sehun.” Kai said.

“Yah, maybe she wants you to…” Before Sehun can continue, here comes the ice princess.

“YAH! Stop teasing me will you! I hope you’ll get caught when your having your moment with your girlfriend and everyone will know it without me or Jongin even telling about it!” Krystal spatted. Sehun eyes widened, he surely didn’t see this coming.He just can reply it with a “YAH!”

“Take that!HA!” Kai said like a 5-year old to Sehun, he just pouted.

“I told ya, Sehunnie.” Luhan sighed heavily.

“Mianhae, Soojung-ah.Please don’t hope that bad things will happen to me.”Sehun said using a little bit of his aegyo.

“Fine, but you shouldn’t tease me and Jongin again.” Krystal said.

After a few minutes of conversing with each other, EXO then agreed to take a break, while Kris is coming with Amber to SHINee’s practice room, and Kai and Krystal decided to hang out together, just the two of them.

They’re still in the practice room, its now only the two of them.

“Jongin-ah.”Krystal suddenly called his name.Kai turned around to her.

“You’ve been calling me with my real name lately, whats the special occasion?”Kai responded with a curious yet happy smile.

Krystal smiled shyly.”Junior High.”Krystal then bit her lip. She is feeling her face is blushing.Kai chuckled.

“And whats exactly going on with Junior High?” He asked, confused with Krystal’s words.

“Well…”Krystal hesitated for a moment.”You still want us to get back together?” Krystal asked carefully.

“Of course, is that even a question?” Kai replied, she’s curios with Krystal’s words.

“Then…we are now.” Krystal said.

And this words really made Kai’s day.