Kiss And Tell

Heartlines

 

“So Kai almost kissed Krystal! I kind of regret that Sulli and me burst in to Krystal’s room.” Sehun is telling the story about Kai and Krystal’s almost kiss, which is interrupted by himself.

“And of course he obviously got a death glare from Krystal.”Kai said, while watching the TV.

“Yah! If only you waited for 1 minute or 2, you’ll get the most amazing view!” Baekhyun said laughing loudly with Chanyeol and D.O.

“Its true its true! If only Sulli didn’t burst that quick I could have seen my two friends kissing.” Sehun joined the laugh.

Kai just shook his head, sighing heavily, how come his friends be like this. He needs SuHo to stop them from teasing him, but unluckily SuHo isn’t here, he’s out for some private vocal lessons at night.

“But you already kissed her right, Kai, I mean, Sehun isn’t interrupting your first kiss?”Baekhyun asked, holding his stomach from laughing.

“We already had our first kiss back in JHS.”I blurted out. They all laughed again.

“Kkamjong! You really cant hold your hormones!”Chanyeol is the loudest one.

“Yah! You all already had your first kiss back in JHS too!” Kai said, reminding his friends. They all stopped laughing.

“See? Kissing is not a thing to tease.” Kai said, feeling winning that his teasing moment is over, but maybe he was wrong.

“Yah, who said we are teasing you about the kiss, we are teasing you because you nearly got caught for kissing Krystal!” Sehun said and they all started to laugh again.Kai just rolled his eyes and sighed. Sometimes his friends can be too childish.

**

“Did Kai kissed you!?” Victoria asked while stretching her feet on the bed.

Krystal rolled her eyes, if only Sulli could shut up.

“Almost.”Krystal replied shortly, didn’t forget to give Sulli a death glare of hers.

“Wae?Im just saying that our maknae has grown up.”Sulli said with her innocent face. Krystal scoffed.

“Aigooo, Soojungie. You sort of regretted that he didn’t kiss you right?”Luna said, smiling widely to herself.

“What do you mean?”Krystal is giving Luna a confused look, while the others are just smirking and smiling widely.

“Yah! Don’t smile like that, its creepy.” Krystal continued.

They all laughed. “You like him very much, Krys.”Amber suddenly said, earning a “NO!” from Krystal.

“Yah, stop denying. By saying no it means you still like him very much.” Victoria, as if the master of love said.

“Aigooo, Soojungie. Why do you have to be in denial, just get back together.”Sulli said with her dreamy face.

“That’s not the way to treat Jongin.” Krystal suddenly said, earning a curios and we-want-to-know looks from the others.

Krystal sighed. She wondered if Kai is being interrogated by s too.

“If I give everything easily to Kai, that’ll feel ordinary, for me and for Kai. We cant act like Vic-Umma and Nickhun-appa on screen.”Krystal said, giving a smirk at the end and which is making Victoria blush.

“But if you keep up your bickering,mindgames and other, it wil be tiring, right?”Luna asked.

“It will, Jongin had already said that to me, but that’s us. We like to do things that we hate, and in the end, we will end up fighting, and fighting will lead to…quality time.” Krystal explained, blushing a little when she said “Quality Time.”

All the members laughed. They knew exactly what quality time means for Kai and Krystal.

“Soojungie. I don’t want to break you down but, you know dating terms in our company right?”Victoria suddenly asked. Krystal nodded.Everyone is confused why she keeps it calm.

“Not everyone needs to know about my real relationship with Jongin. We can cover it up.” Krystal replied calmly, she didn’t seem to look worry about it.

“You know, f(x) and EXO-K actually have a lot schedule together, so…it can one of your reason if a paparazzi or a netizen spot you with Kai.”Victoria said, her tone is worried.

“Yah, umma…I can handle this, its okay. You know, that’s one of the advantage of being an ice cube like you all usually said to me.”Krystal scoffed and rolled her eyes before continuing.

“They wont know if im lying or not, I can always hide it, you know?”Krystal smirked.

“Yah!Had you been lying to us this whole time!?” Luna suddenly asked, and this made everyone laughed.

“Mwo!?Unnie! That’s not what I meant!” Krystal replied, laughing.

“But from your answers, I really can see you’re still fully interested in Kai, and how you act today, its….funny.”Amber chuckled, recalling the little fight between Kai and Krystal.

“Its called PMS you know, that’s why im annoyed with all his things.”Krystal sighed, but she’s kin of grateful that Kai knows her well.Sometimes, too well.

“Just don’t let your PMS and your icy personality effect your relationship with him.”Victoria said, giving the maknae some advice.

“Arraseo Umma.”Krystal replied. F(x) dorm this night is full of laughter, and for the first time, their cold maknae is sharing some stories about her lovelife with her bandmates, and this actually made the others happy. F(X) fighting! And don’t forget EXO too!