Eyes

Heartlines

For a second, without realizing, Krystal is responding to her ex-boyfriend Kiss.Until she finally realize what she is doing, she quickly pushed him away.

"What the hell, Kai!?"She said, still cant believe that she responded to his kiss.

"Dont tell me that you didnt love it, Soojungie." Kai replied with his signature smirk.

Krystal want to respond to Kai's words, but is sealed shut.

"You still have feelings for me, dont you?"Kai asked again, with his smirk.

"No."Krystal replied with a cold tone.

"Dont tell yourself a lie, Krystal Jung." Kai said looking intensely into Krystal.

"If you came here to clarify things up, its not even working."Krystal replied, avoiding Kai's gaze on her.

"I came here to clarify my feelings towards you, and i came here to ask you about yours." Kai quickly said, still looking to Krystal.

"I dont have any feelings for you,again,got it?"Krystal said.

She closed her eyes for a second, inhaled a large amount of air, and trying her best to open her eyes and look at Kai, in the eyes.

Wrong move.

She didnt see that smug look of Kai in front of her.She didnt see that bastard Kai in front of her.

She sees Kim Jong In years ago, with his innocent and loving eyes, his soft look is showing up.

Good memories about Soojung and Jongin back in their dating days came to Krystal's mind.

For a minute, Krystal and Kai just stood there, staring into each other eyes.

"Your love is still there, Soojung.I can see it."Kai stated confidently, using his smirk, but this time its different,its like he knows something which is right.

Krystal really wants to reply his statement with the cold and sarcastic words of her.But instead, nothing came out.

"I came here to clarify things up, maybe you still wont admit it.But lets be clear, i still have those yesterday feelings towards you."Kai said, his voice is thick with honesty and sincerity, which made Krystal's heart beat faster, and somehow, she feels bad for herself that she is lying, to herself and to Kai, and to f(x), to everyone.

"Im tired of being mean and sarcastic towards you, Krystal.Im tired of trying to find mean and sarcastic words to talk to you.You dont have to answer it now, i'll wait for you, just like the old days.Just, dont lie to yourself."Kai continued.He then leaned into Krystal again.Just when he wants to close their distance, Kai closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He then took a step back.

"I guess if i kiss you now, we will have our sarcastic convo again right?Guess i have to hold myself."Kai said, looking sad, but still try to cover it up with his smirk.

"Im going now, Krystal.Thanks for your time, dont forget to say thankyou for your Unnies too." Kai said, turn back to his way towards the door, leaving Krystal leaning on the wall.

Just when Kai started to walk towards the door, Krystal grabbed his hand.

Kai turned around, to find his lips sealed by Krystal's lips.

"Im tired of living a lie these days, i still have those feelings for you too, Jongin." Krystal said, with a smirk that Kai used to give her.