Do it, Chu~

Heartlines

 

“Krystal, we are sorry for what happened before, we didn’t mean to…” Amber is trying to apologize to Krystal who just came out from her bedroom.

“Just don’t talk about it again.”Krystal quickly cut her off.

“Are we good now?”Luna asked.

“One condition, no more Kai.”Krystal said, making her way to the refrigerator.

“Do you hate him that much?”Sulli asked.

“What do you think?” Krystal asked back.

“Well, lets make a deal.”Victoria suddenly snapped.

“How about you and Kai started it all over?”Victoria continued.

Krystal quickly turned around at her.”Started it all over?So I just pretend that I didn’t know him?” Krystal asked.

“Just meet as f(x) Krystal and EXO Kai.You two just knew each other since, now?”Victoria said.

“Umma, we’ve tried, but you see, our conversations just become sarcastic and mean to each other, its not like its our first meeting.”Krystal explained.

“Maybe its because you two haven’t change your POV yet, you both still have this ‘you’r my enemy’ plot, so that’s why it turned out all bad.”Luna said.

“Kai is not that nice to me.Its hard to change that POV.” Krystal said, walking over to the couch to join her members.

“Kai is not that nice to you, or you aren’t that nice to Kai?”Amber asked.

“May I ask something touchy?”Sulli speak up.

“Why did you two break up actually?”She bravely asked.

Krystal glare at her, but Sulli pretended that she doesn’t see her glare.

“I told you all already, he’s a bully.”Krystal say sipping her tea.

“That’s it?”Victoria asked in disbelief.

“Pretty much.” Krystal said.

“From what I saw, you two still have a strong connection towards each other.”Sulli speak up again.Luna and Amber is looking at Sulli with a surprised look.

“I think I was wrong when saying ‘ no more Kai.’ “ Krystal said sarcastically.

“Answer honestly…”Victoria suddenly said.

“Do you still have feelings for him?”She asked.

Krystal choked on her drink.Feelings?For Kai? She should answer no, right away, but why does it feels hard.

“N…A…n..o.”Krystal said stammering.

“Huh?” Everyone asked.

“No.”Krystal said quietly.

“Seriously if you cant just answer yes or no, then we can conclude it’s a yes.” Victioria said.

Krystal just sighed.”Why are you all thinking that I still have feelings for him?”She asked.

“Because you do have feelings for him.”Amber said.

Krystal then didn’t answer again.Which left her member concluding she still have feelings for him, but they’re still unsure about this. Krystal never expresses her feeling when she likes someone, and especially now its Kai.

Krystal then sighed heavily, closing her eyes.

“Parting with such an lame excuse can sometimes be complicated.”Krystal muttered.

All the f(x) members are now paying attention to her.She is still closing her eyes.Sighing over and over again.When Sulli was about to speak up, Luna quickly hold up her index finger, signaling Sulli to stay quiet.

Then suddenly the doorbell ring, breaking the silence in the dorm.Krystal opened her eyes.

“Its probably Manager-Oppa sending our list of schedules.”Krystal sighed again.

“I’ll get it.”Sulli said, walking to the door.When she opened it, she gasped.

Instead of finding Manager-Oppa standing in front of their door, today its EXO Kai who is standing in front of Sulli.

“Who is it Ssul?”Victoria asked from the living room.

Sulli just couldn’t believe her eyes…”Umma….” She called Victoria.

Amber, Victoria and Luna just rolled their eyes.”Sometimes she can be a real maknae with her attitude.” Victoria said, but still she got up and walked to the door.Victoria gasped when he saw Kai is standing in front of them.

“What now?”Krystal sighed sarcastically.

“Both a baby and a ahjumma.”Amber chuckled, followed by luna.

Krystal just shook her head.

“Who will be next to gasp when they come here and find me?Luna-Noona?” Now everyone’s in the living room have wide-eyes. It couldn’t be…

“Its…him?” Krystal asked with disbelief. Luna and Amber quickly got up and went to the front door.

“Come in, Krystal is inside.”Amber said.Kai then took his shoes off and walked to the living room when he caught Krystal is walking to her room, avoiding him.

“Soojung-ie!” Sulli quickly run to her and pulling her to go to the living room.

“I just came here to see you, and you’re avoiding me?Well, what a waste of energy.”Kai said sarcastically when finally Krystal is giving up on Sulli and leaned beside the wall of the living room.

“Who said you should come here anyway?” Krystal spatted back.

“Soojung-ah…”Victoria warned her.

“That name brings back memories, doesn’t it Krystal?”Kai said, starting a fire.

“You know what, you don’t have to start a fire again, they already knew about us.Got the past tense?” Krystal shrugged.

This made Kai somehow shy and awkward, they already knew that Krystal and he had dated back then.

“Okay, we’ll leave you two alone.”Amber said, noticing the awkwardness in the room.Everyone then followed Amber to get into her room.

When the door is closed.Krystal sighed.

“What exactly do you want?If you just miss arguing with me, well bad news, I didn’t.”Krystal continued.

“What if I came here just because I miss you?Im sure I wont hear  bad news.”Kai replied, smirking.

“Seriously, Kai. What is it?” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“I want to clear things up.Between the two of us.”Kai replied, he rosed up from his seat and walked over to Krystal, but still keeping a distance between them.

“We ARE clear.”Krystal said, prounouncing the “ARE” with a clear voice.

“Not, crystal clear.”Kai said, smirked.He then walked closely to Krystal.

Krystal heart is beating fast, but she’s acting that nothing is happening.

“Im sorry.”Kai said,grabbing one of her hand.

Krystal is shocked, and she was taken aback by his sudden actions.She grabbed her hand back.

Kai rolled his eyes.”Gosh, Soojung.”He sighed.

“Sorry?There’s nothing to be sorry about.”Krystal said, trying to keep her mean tone.

“Sorry for yelling and shouting at you, sorry for being mean?”Kai asked with his aegyo voice.Krsytal is now trying her best not to fallen into his words.

Krystal hide it with a scoff.”That’s nothing, Jongin.”Krystal said.

Kai looked at her eyes.”You’re really hard.Hard to get, hard to please, even now you’re still a hard-accepting apology-person.”Kai said.

Krystal then closed her eyes and sighed.”Fine.What do you want?” Krystal said in a bored tone.Still closing her eyes to avoid Kai’s intense-charismatic-full of aura-gaze.

“This.”Kai said, of course with a smirk on his lips.And plant it right on Krystal’s lips.