Amber, The Dream Spiller.

Heartlines

 

All the SM Family arrived in LA safely, they are surprised to find a lot of fans are waiting for them in the airport.

“Soojungie, please help me to bring this handbag, I have too many thing to take care of.” Sulli said, using her aegyo.

“Yah, but Sulli, I have to take care of my luggage too!” Krystal protested.

“Please, look at me I got a lot of things to take care of!” Sulli repeated showing Krystal her trolley full of bags. Krystal just rolled her eyes.She’s struggling with her luggage and its even more difficult when she has one handbag to hold in her hand.

“Here, let me help.” Krystal’s suitcase is suddenly being pulled by a pair of tan arms. Krystal smiled to herself, today Kai is her savior.

“Thanks.” Krystal looked up to him, to find a pair of brown orbs looking sleepy but still…hot.

“Your welcome.” He said, his voice is tired, but she loves that he’s still helping her.

What Krystal didn’t realized is, they’re not alone, so all the other artist of SM are looking at them, well don’t forget their manager too. Its kind of weird too see Krystal close with someone, and it’s a boy. Its very rare.

“Jung Soo Jung, our sunbaes are staring.” Luna who quickly walk over to Krystal’s side whispered.

“Huh?” Krystal didn’t seem to get it.

“Our sunbaes are looking, and managers too. You and Kai.” Luna explained in short.

“Huh?” Krystal asked again. She paused for a second. “Aish! If Kai didn’t help me then im struggling all day with my luggage!” She replied, loud enough for Kai to hear.

Kai sighed, he’s tired and sleepy, and he wants to avoid all the sunbaes gossips right now.

“Here, let me handle it on my own, you can go to your members now.” Krystal said in a annoyed tone, Kai stared at her with his sleepy eyes. It’s the icy-cold-annoying Krystal Jung that he first met at the restaurant.

Krystal noticed the hurt look in his eyes, but she didn’t care, she’s too pissed.

I mean, who isn’t, she’s tired and struggling with her luggage, she needs help, and when her hot boyfriend came to help her, she got weird looks from her sunbaes.

Krystal walked away from Kai, with her full hands, Kai just sighed, its going to be a great trip- he thought.

**

“Well, maybe she’s tired Kai. You should know we had a full practice these last weeks, and we had a long flight to LA. She’s just pissed for one hour or two.” Lay said, calming down Kai who is know laying down on his bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

“One hour or two?Trust me, hyung. She is not that type of girl, it’ll take 2 days for her to recover and be back to the lovey-dovey and sweet Krystal.” Kai replied.

“Yah, Krystal is not that bad, just imagine having all those sunbaes eyes on your back, I gotta admit its scary.”Baekhyun added.

“Don’t assume bad things, Kai. Let things flow, maybe Krystal is just missing you, and she’s pissed because she cant spend more time with you, you know you two has been really busy these weeks.” Lay continued.

“I miss her too, I really do. But I cant handle her moodswings.” Kai sighed heavily.

“Kai, you’re both tired, we all are tired, now lets take a rest first. We have a dance practice this evening, and it continued with a rehearsal, we have to prepare ourself.” Baekhyun said, as he made his way to his bed, and Lay too.

“You’re right, maybe im tired.” Kai said. He tried to close his eyes.

After 10 minutes of twisting and turning, he opened his eyes, he glanced at his right to find Lay and Baekhyun is sleeping soundly at their own bed.

Kai sighed. His mind is totally on Krystal now. He’s thinking of going to her room, but if someone caught him, it’ll make him more pissed. He sighed heavily. If only his phone is with him right now, he would already call her, but unlucky Kai…his phone is now with his manager. He could only sigh again, before closing his eyes and tried his best to sleep.

**

“Wake up, sleepyhead.” Amber throwed a pillow to Krystal, its always been like this whenever they shared a room together, sometimes they talk more in English than in Korean, and Amber will throw pillows and more things to wake the sleeping beauty up.

Krystal groaned, instead of having a tan guy with nice abs only in his pajamas pants, and y lips waking her up from her beauty sleep,  she has this girl with guy strength throwing pillows at her.

“Im uuuup~” Krystal said with an annoyed voice, she’s still lying in her bed, and she’s even pulling up her covers.

“Up my feet, you are pulling your covers over you head and that means you are getting more sleep.” Amber complained, she’s about to throw another pillow to Krystal again.

“I swear to God, if it’s Kai who’s throwing me all the pillows I’ll wake up with a big smile on my face.” Krystal blurted out, Amber just chuckled listening to Krystal’s nonsense talking.

“I don’t need further details about Kai waking you up.” Amber chuckled, her mind already wandering somewhere far.

“Kai only in his pajamas pants, and showing off his nice abs, with his plump lips, Amber, what kind of creature is he?” Krystal continued.

Amber laughed, Krystal is definitely having a wild dream about Kai.

She walked to Krystal, to find her closing her eyes, and a smile tugged on her face.Amber laughed.She grabbed one of the pillows on Krystal’s bed and throwed it at her.har

“YAH!” Krystal shoot up from her sleeping position, earning a laughing out loud Amber.

“Really Krystal? Kai only in his pajamas pants? What kind of dream are you having, huh?” Amber teased.

Suddenly Krystal’s face burned red. “ What are you talking about!?” She tried to look innocent, but looks like its no use.

“f(x) Maknae, Krystal is having a wild dream about the rookie group dancing machine, Kai. “ Amber said. “You know, Krys, that’ll make a nice headline.” She continued.

“Shut up!” Krystal throwed a pillow at Amber, her face is now crimson red.

“This the funniest thing of Krystal Jung! Oh my god, you sound like a fangirl who would do anything for Kai!” Amber laughed even more.

“Amber! Im not having a wild dream about him, okay!?” Krystal semi-shouted.

“I believe you, Krystal. I believe you.” Amber said, still laughing hard.

“Ugh!” Krystal ruffled her messy hair, and runs to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the practice and rehearsal.

When she’s in the bathroom, Amber laugh can still be heard.

“Stupid mouth and brain.” Krystal muttered to herself, feeling all shy because her babbling about a shirtless Kai.

Kai. She then remembered. She has been a to him this morning, with her moodswings, Kai would definitely be pissed off. Krystal sighed, if only the sunbaes wont give em that look, she and him might be alright right now.

**

All the SM Family finished their practice and they’re now getting ready for the rehearsal.All of them are gathered at Honda Center, waiting for their turn to rehearse.

“Soojung, I saw you with Kai this morning, huh. Is there something going on between you two?” Yoona suddenly put an arm around Krystal shoulder, and asked. Krystal give Yoona a weird look.

“He’s just helping me with my luggage, unnie.” Krystal tried to sound convincing.

“You know the reason why we’re asking, Soojungie. We rarely find you so close with boys, and the lucky guy seems to be Kai.” Sooyoung added.

“Aniya, we’re just friends, maybe im close with him because we’re in the same age.” Krystal replied, trying her best to sound calm.

“But I can feel there’s something more between you two.” Sunny said.

Krystal sighed. “ We’re close because we had many moments together, like you know, f(x) had a special stage with EXO-k, that’s why.” Krystal replied.

“Im hoping you two will get closer.”Sooyoung said, earning a glare from Krystal.

“What? Look at you two, you two are perfect for each other!” Sooyoung said with a dreamy tone. When it comes to love, Sooyoung could be the cheesiest ever among the SM Family.

Krystal just chuckled, luckily the SNSD manager called them to get ready for their rehearsal, Krystal sighed in relief, she hopes that her unnie wont tell her members yet.

“Soojung!” Someone shoved Krystal playfully, and this voice belongs to…Sulli.

She is laughing hard along with Luna and Victoria, Krystal give them a weird look.

“I never knew you could have that kind of dream!” Sulli continued.

“Dream?Who?”Krystal asked, not getting what Sulli meant.

They’re now laughing even harder. “The dream about….”Victoria explained. “Kai” She mouthed so no one cant hear, and they started to laugh again.

“YAH!Amber!” Krystal reacted when she knews what are her members talking about, but Krystal is a little bit too loud, so the other artist are looking towards f(x) direction.

“Mm…mianhae…” Krystal said stammering, her sunbaes looked at her closely for a second, but after that they all are back to their activities again.

Amber just give her an innocent smile, she’s now hanging out with the EXO boys, well…especially Kris and Chanyeol. Krystal just glare at Amber, she didn’t realize that someone is walking to her.

“You need to be easy with your glare, Krystal. Its scary.” A voice whispered. Krystal jumped.”K…kai?” She glared at Amber she’s now giving her a mehrong.

“I thought you are mad at me.”Kai said.

“Well…im just…pissed?”Krystal is suddenly stammering with her boyfriend question.

“You’re pissed at me?” Kai asked in surprise.

“I…uh…I…” Krystal felt her cheeks is now burning, she remembers every word that she blurted out to Amber.

“Well, if you’re really pissed at me, I kind of like it, at least, that’ll make you dream of me more, you know Krys, Kai in his pajamas pants?” Kai said, teasing Krystal.

Krystal just nodded, she is now losing focus, but after some minutes, its like Kai’s word has been automatically repeated in her head.

“What did you just said!?” Krystal is shocked, while Kai is laughing.

“I think I’ll show you the reality better than your dream.” Kai said with his smug smirk.

“Im so going to kill Amber.”Krystal muttered under her breath, glaring at Amber who is giving her an innocent smile.