See! Told Ya!

Heartlines

 

“Where have you been?” D.O asked when Kai just got home.

At first he hesitated, but then he remembers that he and Krystal are on the way to get back together.

“F(x) dorm.” Kai answered casually.

“What!?” D.O is surprised hearing Kai answer, well…who wouldn’t?

“You arent starting any fights with Krystal again right? Don’t humiliate us in front of our sunbaes, Kai.”SuHo who is reading a book in the living room said.

“I didn’t, hyung.” Kai replied quickly, don’t want to be nagged with his fellow members.

“In fact, I have something to tell you, all of you.” Kai continued, he’s about to spill everything about him and Krystal.

“All of us?” D.O repeated.Kai nodded.

“Yaaah guys, come out!”D.O shouted.

“Yah, don’t shout like that, youre voice is annoying!” Chanyeol voice can be heard from his bedroom.

Chanyeol came out bringing his ipad with him, while Baekhyun and Sehun is bringing their pillows.

“What are you two doing with your pillows?” D.O asked.

“We knew that the couch wont fit for all of us, and look at SuHo-hyung, he is having the couch for himself!” Baekhyun explained.

Suho just respond his dongsaengs with a smirk.

“So why are we all here?” The maknae asked.

“Well, this guy said that he has something important to tell.” Suho said.

“It better be good.” Chanyeol said, busy playing with his ipad.

“Okay, so…its about me and Krystal.” Kai said, hearing this everyone stopped their activities, Chanyeol who is playing with his ipad quickly locked his ipad, Baekhyun and Sehun who is lying down on the floor suddenly got up,D.O who is doing nothing eyes widened, getting excited, and SuHo who is reading his book, quickly turned his attention to Kai.

“Yah, why are you all being like this?” Kai noticed the change of s.

“If its about you and Krystal, its something….interesting.”Sehun said.

Kai sighed, maybe little did they know, they feel that Kai have something with Krystal, or maybe its just Kai?

“Okay, im going to be honest with you and straight forward.”Kai said, inhaling a large amount of air, getting ready to spill the information.

“I dated her when we’re in junior high school.” Kai continued, instead of getting a “ Jinjja?” or “You liar!” Kai got a…

“HAH!” Baekhyun snapped his fingers.

“SEE! TOLD YA!” Sehun high-fived with Chanyeol.

“I see this coming.”SuHo said chuckling.

“I KNEW IT!” D.O said.

Kai eyes widened, so…they did know about this?

“Seriously, do you all know about this or just guessing?” Kai asked.

“Feelings.”They all replied in sync.

“Well, whatever, that’s not the point of the story.”Kai rolled his eyes.

Just when Baekhyun wants to ask, Kai quickly continued his story.

“I went to f(x) dorm today, to clarify things up, which is kind of complicated at first, but after some talks, we reached the conclusion.”Kai continued.

“Is that really a talk or instead you have some…”Chanyeol made a sign of two people kissing with his hands. Kai suddenly feels stoned, he remembered when Krystal kissed him.

“YAH! You did that!”Chanyeol said, as if knowing things.

“Who said that!?Im not!” Kai quickly replied.

“Aish, whats so wrong with kissing a girl.”Chanyeol said.

“Yah, its not important about that thing, lets move on to the point.”SuHo is getting impatient.

“Okay okay, so…I told her that I still have feelings for her, and in the end she told me that she also still had feelings for me.” Kai said with a smile on his face.

“Really!?” They all ask in sync.

“Yah! Am I lying right now?”Kai replied.

“So you and Krystal now are back together?”Sehun asked.

Kai sighed.”No, not yet.” He replied, a thick tone of disappointment can be hear from Kai’s voice.

“Yah, don’t be upset.”Suho patted his shoulder.

“Well, she has one condition so we can get back together.”Kai told them.

“What is it?”Baekhyun asked.

“I have to hold my temper, and she wants to help me, but you know, Krystal is hard to please, im afraid she wont be satisfied with my change of temper.”Kai suddenly blurted out his worries.

“Yah!”D.O flicked his head.”What are you Kai? A girl?Since when Kai started to worry over such things.”D.O continued.

“Yeah, D.O’s right, we will help you too.”Baekhyun said.

“And if Krystal still have feelings for you, its much more easier.” SuHo added.

Hearing this the confident and smug side of Kai kicked back in.

“So, Krystal will fall head over heels for me, right?” Kai asked .

They all sighed, they should have known that Kai’s confidence can easily strike back in.

“Whatever you say, Kai.Whatever you say.” Chanyeol said, starting to play with his ipad again.