Sweetie Jung Soo Jung.

Heartlines

 

“You’re not playing mindgames, are you?” Kai asked Krystal while they are walking to the cafeteria.

“Do I look like im playing?” Krystal asked, she looks like she’s in a good mood today.

“Are we really getting back together, Soojung?”Kai asked again, he still couldn’t believe him self.

“Oh, come on. Im in a good mood today, Jongin-ah.”Krystal rolled her eyes.

“We are officially together now, EXO Kai, We’re now the inseparable Soojung and Jongin years ago.”Krystal continued, holding Kai’s hand tightly, and give him a big smile.

“Id love to see your mood like this more.” Kai said, chuckling.

“Id love to see you less annoying and not a bully more.”Krystal replied.

“Im not a bully again, Jung Soo Jung.Note that.”Kai replied again, his voice is a  little bit strong.

‘But you’re still annoying.” Krystal give Kai a smirk.”I want to tell you something.” She continued.

"What is it Soojungie?”Kai asked with his aegyo, and of course he earns a smack from Krystal.

“Yah, its your boyfriend who trying to be cute, don’t smack him.”He complained.

Krystal just give him a mehrong. “ Seriously, Kai. This is important.” Krystal said, her tone is now icy, and Kai quickly give her a gesture to continue.

“About our relationship, we cant date, I mean you know the rules.” Krystal explained, rolling her eyes.

“I know,and what are you telling me now?”Kai sounded worried, he still cant believe that he’s now getting back together with Krystal.

“Just let f(x) and EXO knew about us, let the others find out by themselves. And by the others I mean my unnie too.” Krystal said. Stopping her step and looking at Kai.She holds both of his hands.

“Why are you suddenly being so sweet to me?”Kai grinned widely, he never saw this side of Soojung, not in Junior High too.

Krystal raised her eyebrow.

“I mean, I like it very much, well I love it.But, I just want to know the reason, Krys.” Kai quickly continued before the sweet ice princess is getting frozen again.

“I just….”Krystal then smiled shyly. “I missed you.” Krystal said, biting her lips.

“Yah…”Kai suddenly feeling shy too. Krystal has never been like this.

He quickly scooped Krystal to his embrace.”I miss you more, Jung. And really, i like you when you’re being sweet like this.” Kai said, patting Krystal’s head.

Krystal then quickly pecked Kai on the cheeks, and then she ran away by saying,

“Now kajja! Im hungry!” With a chuckle before Kai is ready to catch her.