An Obvious Secret

Heartlines

 

“Jong in!” Krystal is following Kai who is running to the MBC rooftop.

Kai ignores her, he keep running, he’s to messed up right now.

He reaches the rooftop.The wind is blowing hard, but he doesn’t care .

“AAAAAGH!” He shouted his lungs out.

“Kai!” A voice who is out of breath called him.

He sure knew that voice.But he just keeps staring at the sky, with the wind blowing his hair.

“Why do you always have to bully people!?I thought you have changed! I thought that bad temper that you have is already gone!” She blurted out.

Kai don’t need this.He needs peace, he needs her guidance to help him get through, not her nagging.

“Why are you even here.”Kai said, not looking at Krystal.

Krystal remained silent. “, why am I even here?” She muttered to herself.

Kai just smirked.”Missing junior high school?Where you can always nag me and shout at me when I bully people?”Kai said.

“You wish.I didn’t miss any of those memories, Kai. I just don’t want you to start any problem with your new life.”Krystal said.When she said those, she felt like she has told a biggest lie.

Kai turned back to Krystal.”Why do you care so much, Soojung?”He asked with his smirk.

“I don’t care about you, I care about Baekhyun-Oppa.”Krystal replied, somehow she’s avoiding Kai’s gaze.

“If you care about him, you should be down there than up here.”He said again.

“Im going down.”Krystal said, she turned around to go downstairs.

Inside Kai’s heart, he don’t want her to go, cant he just enjoy a moment with her, here, on the rooftop? But instead of grabbing her hand and telling her to stay he turned around, and walked a few steps away.

Krystal is expecting Kai to tell her to stay, just like he used to do. But guess now its over, he don’t care about her anymore, and so does she.Krystal turned around to see Kai is looking at the sky.She closed her eyes.

“I hate you, Kim Jong In!” She shouted, and then she run fast as she could downstairs.

Kai just smirked.”As if you can, Jung Soo Jung.” He muttered to himself.

**

“Krystal?Kai?” Victoria stood up when someone opened the door.She sighed when she saw Krystal.”Gosh, today is a real big surprise for us.”She continued.

“Are you okay?” D.O asked.

“I am, Oppa.”Krystal replied with a smile.

“H-how did you know Kai’s full name?”Chanyeol asked.

“Im…im…I just…heard it once.”Krystal lied.

Everyone looked at Krystal with a weird look, then whats the point if she just heard it once?it seems like more of it- they thought.

“Soojung-ie, are you serious?”Luna asked.

“Do you think im not?”Krystal asked Luna with her cold tone on purpose, so there wont be any questions abot “how did you know Kai’s name?”

“Where is he?”Suho asked.

“Rooftop…”Krystal replied. Suho stood up, about to walk out from the room and maybe pay a visit to Kai up there.

“Op…oppa.”Krystal called Suho weakly.

Suho turned around,”Nde, Krystal?” He responded.

“Where are you going?”She asked.

“Rooftop I need to talk with Kai about his behavi…”Krystal knew what Suho is going to say, she quickly cut him off.

“Give him a time to be alone, let him calm down for a moment.”Krystal said.

Everyone is looking at her with a weird expression.

“I tried to talk to him, but he just wont listen.So, im afraid he’ll do the same to you, Oppa.”Great excuse Krystal.

Suho just nodded and went back to his seat.

“You and Kai knew each other before?”Baekhyun suddenly asked.

“No…we don’t.”Krystal quickly replied.

“You gotta be kidding me.”Amber scoffed.

Krystal just looked at her with a “What-the-hell-do-you-mean” face.

“Oh, come on Krystal, its not like you don’t know each other but you know him like the back of your hand. Baekhyun even said that he’s mad because of Baekhyun is calling you hot, its like he’s jealous.And the way you two talk sarcastically, its not like you two suddenly meet and become mean to each other.”Amber continued.

Everyone is now looking at Amber.”Am I the only one who realize about this?Come on, didn’t you all recognize how these two kids have been acting towards each other?” Amber added.

“Well, we do.”Sehun speak up.

“When Kai got home after his dance practice with Krystal, of course me and D.O hyung are praising about how Krystal is a bright and fast learner, etc. And he just scoffed like…he’s jealous.”Sehun continued.

“What happened between you two actually?”Its now time for Victoria to speak up.

“Don’t give me any excuses, Krystal.”She continued just when Krystal wants to deny her question.

Krystal sighed heavily.She buries her face in both of her hands.

“Krystal, I need details.”Victoria said impatiently.

Krystal shot up.”I know him, okay?” She blurted out.

Everyone is…well, surprised?

“I don’t want to answer anymore questions about me and Kai, im tired, I want to go home.”Krystal said coldly, abruptly stood up and walked out from EXO room.

What is she even thinking when answering Victoria’s question?


Hello, im back with my random KaiStal story :D hehe

im going to work on this better, so please bare with me.

please enjoy my new chapter thankyou ^^