Ice Ice, Baby.

Heartlines

 

f(x) and EXO-K are now hanging out in f(x) dorm. Victoria, D.O are in the kitchen preparing some foods. Luna and Sehun are preparing the plates, cups, chopsticks, and etc. Baekhyun, Amber, Sulli and Chanyeol is busy playing playstation in Amber’s room. While Krystal and Kai are sitting on the couch in the living room. Krystal is leaning on Kai’s shoulder, asleep. While Kai is looking out to the window, drumming his fingers on his lap, while listening to his iPod.

“Really?Dont you know that someone here is sleepy, JongIn?” Krystal snickered, getting annoyed by Kai’s drumming.

Kai didn’t seem to notice that Krystal is talking, he keeps drumming and looking out to the window. Krystal who is annoyed since at the radio station, grabbed on of Kai’s earphone. Kai  looked at Krystal, smiling, he really doesn’t know that the ice princess is striking back again.

“You annoy me, Kai.” Krystal stated icily.

“Yah, wae?I didn’t do anything.” Kai is confused with Krystal sudden attack.

“Really, ive talked to you many times, since at the radio station, you’re busy playing with your games, and now, what are you doing?disturbing someone who wants to go to sleep. I think you’re bad temper is gone, but you’re now getting more annoying.” Krystal said, rolling her eyes.

“Aniya!Who said that?Oh come on, Krystal. Don’t be childish. You know I love you, but you already know that I love playing games, and dancing too. I cant control myself when im listening to music, or playing games.” Kai replied, but somehow this made a PMS Krystal more annoyed. She rose from her seat .

“But you never hear me talking! You never care about me! Gosh, I have to think of this really well before we get back together, or maybe, we cant get back together.” Krystal said sarcastically. She then glared at Kai, who is looking at her with a confused and pissed that Krystal is suddenly being like this-look. Krystal just rolled her eyes again.

“Whatever, just take your time as much as you want, EXO-dancing machine, KAI.” Krystal said sarcastically once again, and she walked to her room, she didn’t forget to close the door with a “BAM!” too.

“Mwoya!?” Victoria’s voice in the kitchen can be heard, she then walked  to the living room, to find Kai, slumping down on the couch, ruffling his hair.

“What happened?” Victoria asked.

“Did you two had you’re first couple fight?” Sulli asked innocently, followed by Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Amber are still busy playing PS.

Sehun , SuHo and Luna walked to the living room too, with a question mark on their faces.

“I don’t know.” Kai said icily, looking straight to the wall.

“Krystal is sometimes tricky.” Victoria said to Kai.

“She wants your attention, Kai.”She continued.Kai looked at her with a disbelief look.”Believe me, she wants you to knock at her door and say some sweet-nothings to her.” Victoria added with a chuckle.

“Go Kai, Krystal just wants your attention.” Sulli said, getting a nod from Luna and the others. Kai then stood up.

“Is it okay?” He asked worriedly.

“Its really okay, just go now, I still have to prepare some plates.”Luna said, ushering Kai to walk to Krystal’s room.

“O-okay.”Kai walked to Krystal’s room, while the others are back to their recent activities.

“Krystal.” Kai knocked at her door.

“Krystal.” Kai knocked again, she didn’t respond.

Kai try to push the door handle, its open.Kai chuckled, maybe she did want him to come to her. When Kai opened the door, to find Krystal lying on her stomach, face in a pillow. Kai quickly closed the door again.He walked to Krystal, and sat beside her.

“Yah, soojungie.” He said with his aegyo.Still no response from Krystal.

“Soojungie, why are you ignoring me?” He continued, but the ice princess is still not melting away.Kai then suddenly had an idea, he tickled both of her sides. And this made Kai got a response from Krystal.

“Yah! Kai!” Krystal laughed because she is a ticklish person.

“Give me your smile or I wont stop.” Kai said, still tickling Krystal.

“Eew! You’re cheesy! I don’t like cheesy boys.” Krystal said, grabbing both of Kai’s hands to stop him from tickling her.

‘You don’t like cheesy boys, but you want to be treated cheesy.”Kai said, giving Krystal his smirk.

Krystal suddenly feeling her face is hot and red.

“See? Yah, stop being an ice princess towards me, I know that you missed me today.”Kai said, his smirk is getting attached to his face.

“Erase your smug smirk off your face, fyi I have just reconsidered about or getting back together thing.” Krystal tried to hide her embarrassment because of Kai guess before, and its right.

“Huh?What do you mean?” Kai is confused by Krystal’s words.

“I don’t think we can get back together, Kai.” Krystal said icily.And this is an electric shock for Kai.

“What the hell?” Kai spatted, what is Krystal even thinking.

Krystal rise one of her eyebrow, the fight between them will start again.

“You cant just say yes then you say no to me, Krys, im done with mind games.” Kai said, his voice now contains anger.

“You love games, don’t you?You just said that to me minutes ago.”Krystal said sarcastically.

Kai is angry, he is pissed because of Krystal’s action. She can sometimes be really annoying, he thought. He closed his eyes. Ruffled his hair. He cant picture himself moving on from Krystal.Well, he doesn’t want to, actually.

“ See?You cant answer it, so you do love games, don’t blame me.” Krystal said, feeling winning. Then something hit Kai, maybe Krystal is testing him, maybe she wants to know can Kai really hold his temper.And the second point is, Krystal wants full attention from Kai today.

“I don’t wanna fight.” Kai stated, looking into her eyes, and this somehow makes Krystal weak.

“Im sorry, okay? Im sorry for ignoring you today.” Kai said with his deep voice, somehow his cool aura when he’s on stage showed up. And this is the point when Krystal just cant resist his charms.Kai looked down to Krystal lips. Krystal hearts then suddenly beats faster. She cant even say anything sarcastic to Kai now. Kai leaned towards her, only a few inches away. Somehow, Krystal feels more nervous then ever.Only a few centimeters to close the gap between Kai and Krystal lips.Krystal try to stay cool.

“Food is…OMO! MY EYES!” Sulli quickly covered her eyes when she opened Krystal’s door.

“UWAH! KAI!” Sehun cant believe his eyes, instead of covering his eyes, a big grin apperead on Sehun’s face.

“YAH!” Kai yelled, his and Krystal face are red as tomato.

“YAH! DON’T YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!?” Krystal yelled, glared at Sehun and Sulli, she throwed a pillow to both of them to cover her embarrassment.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll go now I’ll go!” Sulli said, still covering her eyes, walking away from Krystal’s door.While Sehun is grinning widely, and give Kai a thumb, Krystal and Kai glared at him, he then quickly followed Sulli,

“Yah!Whats up with that noise?” Chanyeol asked from the dining room, Sulli and Sehun just laughed.

“Ugh!” Krystal then covered her face with both of her hands.

Kai just blinked his eyes, like the way he usually do when he’s shy.

“Yah, don’t be embarrassed like that.”Kai tried to calm Krystal down, while his face is still red.

“Yah! Youre face is red too!” Krystal said, still burying her face in her hands.

“Its because im more shocked then embarrassed!” Kai replied.

“Aish, jinjja.” Krystal said, still wont show her face.

“Come on, Krystal.Its a normal thing for couple, well okay lovers to do.” Kai said, grabbing Krystal hands.

“But still…its embarrassing!”Krystal said, she’s now showing her face towards Kai.

“Where is the ice princess?Its just a kiss with you beloved soon to be boyfriend, be cool with it.”Kai said, giving her his y smirk.Kai’s face is now back to normal again.

“Mwoya! I didn’t want you to be my boyfriend!” Krystal said, a little smile appeared on her face.

“But you want my kisses.”Kai stated, with his smirk, absolutely.

“Aniya, don’t be to confident, Jongin-ah, you want it too.” Krystal said, her face is now not as red as a tomato again.

“At least im not lying about my feelings.” Kai said.

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Im hungry, lets go eat.”Krystal said, getting up from her bed.Before she walks to the door, Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to the bed.He pecked her lips.

“I want my dessert first.” Then he got up and walks out from Krystal’s room, with a y smirk on his face.Leaving Krystal dumbfounded on her bed.

“Youre such a tease.” Krystal mumbled while she touched her lips and smiled.She then quickly got up and followed Kai to the dining room.

Ready to get teased by the others.Here we go…Krystal thought.


 

KAI y Smirk HEHE ^.^

AND THIS TOO! Jongin-ah T_T