Girls can't keep their secrets

Heartlines

 

“So all this time you know him?”Luna asked when f(x) is back at their dorm.

“Did I say that I wont answer anymore questions about me and Kai?” Krystal said sarcastically.

“Yeah sure, how could WE drop the topic between you and Kai?” Luna replied.

“First of all, thanks Amber.”Krystal said in english, with her sarcastic tone.

Amber just sighed at how Krystal is mad at her right now.

“If you knew each other, why are you mean towards each other, is he your enemy?”Sulli asked.

Krystal stoned for a bit. “Yes…yes we are.”Krystal said stammering a bit, but luckily she can cover up.

“Oh, really,enemies who cares about each other so much.”Luna said.

Krystal ignored her and walked to the kitchen to make herself some hot-chocolate-milk.

“Krystal, we need details!”Victoria semi-shouted at her.

Krystal slammed her hand on the kitchen counter, and then she sighed heavily. “Fine. I dated Kai back in  junior high school.He was a bully, wait, scratch that, he is still a bully. One day, I found he’s beating up our friend, well…its all because he likes me.Kai feels jealous and protective over me.But he do it all in the wrong way.I broke up with him because I cant stand his attitude.Happy now?”Krystal said.Everyone gasped at her fast explanation.

Krystal feels her knees become wobbly,and she can see her vision is blurred.

“Thanks guys, really thanks.”She said sarcastically and walked to her room, slammed the door and locking it up.

“Gosh, I just made her angry again.”Amber sighed.

“I did too.”Victoria added, sitting beside Amber.

“But atleast we know what happened to her and Kai.”Luna said, she’s feeling guilty for bombarding Krystal with all those questions.

“Do you all think she still have feelings for him?”Sulli asked.

“I think she still does, but…just don’t bombard her with those question for a few days, let her calm down first.”Amber said.

F(x) is now quiet, they are surprised by Krystal’s confession about what happens between her and Kai.While in her room, Krystal is silently crying, the memories of Junior high school, are striking back to her mind.