Trouble part 2

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kiseop's POV)

Thunder and Mir had cornered Eun Mi and she was trapped between both of them. I wanted to help her but I could not move. All of us could not and i glared at G.O immediately who smiled at me with his glowing eyes. He had almost the same power as me but different. He could cause our brains to do whatever he wants, that was how powerful he was. I tried fighting against him but i could not he was too strong.

"You ssibsaekki!" I snarled at him. (Sorry for the cuss word. Mianhaeyo....><)

"Jugullae? Want me to end your miserable life?" He replied, glaring at me.

"Ssibal," I hissed as blood dripped down my nose.

"Kiseop!" Everyone shouted and I out.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

(Your POV)

"Kiseop!"

You heard everyone shouting and you tried to struggle out of Mir and Thunders' arms but you could not.

"Let me go!" You screamed and they only laughed as a reply.

"Yah, dongsaengs, don't play with your food anymore." Lee Joon mumbled.

Mir and Thunder smiled at you and their eyes glowed. Fangs appeared and they looked at you with hunger in your eyes. Thunder was inching towards your throat and Mir held you tight against his chest. You were so scared. so frightened. Your back begun tingling painfully and something just gave away in you as you somehow saw Kiseop on the ground, blood trailing from his nose, mouth and eyes.

Tears flowed down your cheeks and you felt overwhlemed with fury and anger.

"Ani....ANIO!!!!!" You screamed and your back felt as if it was on fire.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Soohyun's POV )

We all heard Eun Mi screamed and Thunder and Mir were torn away from her. She was using power.... Her dress tore at the back and her tattoos were all visible and glowing. More tattoos appeared as she lunged towards Kiseop, holding him in her arms. Golden tears dripped onto him and Kiseop woke up. Kiseop touched Eun Mi's face gently and lovingly as she nodded at him.

She got up and glared at G.O Hyung, full of fury and anger. She appeared behind him and got hold of his head, forcing her tremendous power into his head. He screamed as blood trailed down his eyes. Suddenly, we could move again.  I turned to see the shocked looks on the MBLAQ's hyungs' faces and I smiled. That is what you will get if you mess with our goddess, Eun Mi.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

(Your POV)

You forced all of your mental powers into G.O who hurted Kiseop. He screamed in agony and you forced even more power into him. You felt his brain shutting down and you stopped, not wanting to kill him. You grabbed hold of him and you flung him onto the ground. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter