meeting them part one

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

 

Laureen woke up again and she glared at you. She then whispered something to Nora before leaving. Nora then in return sighed and hugged Laureen right before she left. You became full with joy when you realise that you would meet your oppas again. Komawo, Umma. She possessed Laureen to talk to you and you missed her. Your stomach growled and Nora smiled at you.

"Hungry?" She laughed and you nodded as a reply.

"Unni, i want Dukbokki!" You shouted as she went to cook for you lunch.

"Ne," you heard her reply.

You went towards the window and a breeze blew your hair to your face and you spat your hair out from your mouth. Sigh, it's gonna be a while, i should go bathe, you thought and picked up your towel . You went into the bathroom and stripped.  You got into the bathtub and you sighed at the warm sensation. The water reached up to your knees and you closed your eyes. The water was so soothing and it felt really good.

You sighed and you got up from the water. You got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of Dukbokki flooded your nose and you almost drooled.

"Unni, komawo."You smiled as she placed the bowl infront of you.

Nora smiled and went to watch tv as you ate. You stuff the hot and spicy dukbokki into your mouth as you listened to the news.

"This is Irene reporting live from the concert in Seoul and as you can see, the two newest K-pop groups are really famous with the fans. The two groups have just perform their newest songs, Lucifer and Cinderella. Here's one of the fan,"

"Anyeonghaseyo, choneun Jaemi ieyo."

"Jaemi-sshi, can you please tell us about the two groups?"

"Ne, They are SHINee and U-KISS, i love them so much. They are awesome." (This is totally made up by me to corroborate with the rest of this story)

You froze hearing the gir mention the words SHINee and U-KISS. Ani.. It can't be them.. You thought out as you continued eating then suddenly you heard the girl mention Tae Min and Kevin. You ran towards the tv screen and pictures were being flashed. It waas really your oppas. Tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter