awakening part 3

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hoon's POV)

We all ran to kiseop's room when we heard him scream and i saw Eun Mi vomitting blood. We did not know what to do.

Soohyun looked at me and told me to heal her so i went forward and placed my hand over her but nothing happened. It was as if she was rejecting my healing. It was the first time that someone rejected my powers as i was the healer of the group.

"Hyung, she is rejecting my power." I panicked as more blood appeared.

Smoke appeared from behind Eun Mi and I llifted her torso to see her tattoo growing, next to her original tattoo was mine..... but a different colour, it was more faint and exactly like her first tattoo. I looked around to see everyone's shocked faces and i sat next to her, holding her hand. The blood was tempting but as soon as i touched her, my thirst disappeared.

"Eun Mi, What are you," Eli hyung mumbled.

Eun mi stopped convulsing and i opened her eyes to see her rainbow coloured eyes. They were flashing from one colour to the other and her back was smoking as more marks appeared. After a few mintues, her back was covered in all of our tattoos and there were additional marks. Her eyes stopped flashing and returned to her original brown colour. We all sat and stood there not knowing what to do as Eun Mi laid on the bed resting.

 

****************************************

(Dong Ho's POV)

It was been three days and Eun Mi still laid in bed asleep. Nothing we did could make her wake up and Kiseop hyung and Kevin hyung were the ones that were the most affected.

They refused to eat and to drink, they stayed by her side without moving. They waited next to her and slept next to her, they never left her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter