Meeting them part two

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

You felt the Hanzu part of you taking over you as the guy led you to the room and told the person to put the wires on you.

"Anio, i don't need any of that, i can fly on my own," You murmured.

"Ne, my dongsaeng has a martial arts background and plus it will look more realistic." Nora added and you smiled at her.

"Komawo" You mouthed as you got ready.

*******************************

The music started playing and the doors flew open as you flew towards the stage. You could hear the fans gasping as you flew above them, they whispered about the beautiful goddess that flew. You felt your lips curved into a smile. You landed and twirled as the flowy parts of the gown stretched and spreaded around in all directions. The fans gasped then they cheered and screamed. You smiled at them and the ground opened as SHINee came in. You saw the shocked looks on your oppas' faces and you smiled at them. They suddenly remembered and started singing.

Key went behind you and tore out the flowy parts as his cue and the fans screamed, your hand caressed his cheek and he gave you a diva smile before throwing the bits towards the audience. You turned around and started walking back towards your oppas as they started dancing.

"Sarangjeotdamyeon, jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon," Jonghyun sang as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he pounded his chest.

"Naege ireojineun mala, her whisper is the Lucifer," They sang and Jonghyun sniffed your neck and the fans screamed.

You looked at the fans with a seductive look as you twirled towards the other oppas. You swayed along to the music and beat.

"Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, SHINee, Lucifer," The fans chanted.

"Neoreul cheoeum bwasseul ttae. Jjabeun sungan meomchwobeoryeotji." Key sang and you had to laugh at it and you made your way towards him.

"Nuga machi nae simjangeul kkwag jwin chae. Nohji anhneun geotcheoreom," He sang and you followed his actions exactly, making the fans scream in joy.

"Neoneun geureohge nae mameul da da da da da. Gajyeonohgo," You danced, mimicking Taemin oppa.

Jonghyun oppa sang again and soon you knew that it was the chorus and you danced to it as if you knew how to. Soon after a few parts of them singing, the song changed beat and everything became dark. One by one, the spotlight focused on them and they started flying using wires of course and you followed. 

The other flowy parts spreaded once more  and the screaming got louder, 

"SHINee make you dance with me. Just gonna be with you baby. Whisper of the crazy party. SHINee make you crunk with me. Just gonna be with you baby. Whisper of the crazy party. Let me tell you this song is the Lucifer. Never gonna give you up. We are the SHINee, SHINee, SHINee, SHINee. Never gonna let you down. Let me tell you this song is the Lucifer. Never gonna give you up. We are the SHINee SHINee SHINee SHINee. Never gonna let you down." Your oppas sang.

Then Minho oppa belted out his rap and slowly they were being lowered back to the ground for the ending pose. Their arms wrapped around you and they gave the audience a seductive look and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter