He's Back part One

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

You went into the maze and the gate immediately closed behind you with a huge clank. Oppas.... I am so scared.. You thought out as you walked into the badly lit route. You gasped as you heard hisses and snarls. Omo... Its so scary... You thought and goosebumps appeared all over your arms and shoulders. You finally reached a gate and you tried to push it open but it would not open. Suddenly, power forced you back to the ground and you landed on your bum.

"Aish." You hissed, rubbing your aching bum.

Power was all over the gate and as you reached out your arm, it shocked you. You  cradled your arm that was red and smoke was coming off it. You glared at the gate and blood flowed down each pole of the gate, forming a barrier.

"Aish..." You  murmured and gathered your power.

Your back was aching in a good way and power flooded you. You closed your hand and fire appeared. You concentrated and shot the blue flame at the gate. It sizzled upon contact with the blood and blood evaporated. You gathered more power and threw it at gate. You threw so much power that it overcame the gates power and the gate broke. It shattered and became dust.

"Opps...." You whispered..

You went through the spot that the gate was supposed to be at.  You felt yourself getting pulled towards the north and you reached another gate. Words started to appear infront of you written in blood.

Congratulations, you have passed the first stage.

Now for your second stage.

Answer this riddle in thirty seconds or you will fail this stage.

What stands on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?

"Four legs in the morning. Two in the afternoon and three in evening? What kind of creature is that?" You whispered.

You grabbed your hair as you tried to think.

**********************************

(Leeteuk's POV)

Eun Mi made her way into the maze and my lips curved into a smile. She will be one of our finest students if she passes at least three stages..

"She will be one of the finest students..." Boa whom sat beside me smiled.

"I guess that she really impressed you.. Boa-sshi..." I looked at her.

"Ne, Oppa.. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter