Awaken

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(KIseop's POV)

It has been a week and Eun Mi was still asleep. Kevin and I stayed by her side 24/7 as we wanted to be the ones that she saw when she woke up. If she was not breathing, we would probably think that she was dead but... I shook my head to get rid of that thought and I turned to the right to see a sleeping Kevin next to Eun Mi. They looked like sleeping angels. My lips curved into a grin and something then caught my eye.

"Kevin.. Kevin, wake up.." I shook him awake.

"A.. Mwor? Hyung?" Kevin mumbled, half asleep.

"Look, Eun Mi's hand..." I replied, pointing to it.

Eun Mi's hand was moving and twitching. Kevin looked at it in shock and joy. Her eyelids began moving and her brown eyes stared upwards to our eyes.

"Oppas?" She whispered softly, getting up from the bed cover.

I was overwhelmed with feelings and emotion and tears sprang to both kevin and my eyes.

"Eun Mi, you're finally awake..." I murmured, full of joy and happiness.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Soohyun's POV)

Eun Mi was finally awake and she was back to the normal her, full of joy and laughter. Kiseop and Kevin were the ones that were the most happiest. Even as she is now awake, they would not leave her side and we had to pry them away from her when she went to bathe... Aish, these dongsaengs are erts....

Eun Mi was so innocent and kind, she even helped me cook for the guys when they would not. And she was awesome at cooking. AJ would always ask for seconds if she cooks.. Aish, this guy never ask for that when i am the one cooking......

But what wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter