Was it all a dream?

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

You felt yourself being touched and  pulled at. Your whole body ached badly and tears sprang to your eyes. You felt wet and an agonising seizure shot throughout your body. You opened your eyes slightly and saw an unfamiliar face.

"She's not dead! Hurry up!" He ordered and you out.

************************************

(Nora's POV) (To my dongsaeng, Minki_Locket_NL)

She was so beautiful and she looked different from the Eun Mi that i knew. She had changed a lot in one week's time. Her hair has grown longer, i smiled weakly, touching it. She looked haggard and weak as if she had been suffering. My tears trailed down my cheeks and onto her face.

"Yah, dongsaeng. I've only been away from korea for a week and when i came back, you're in the hospital," I tried to joke but i failed.

I held onto her hand and i cried. I was so frightened when i had received a call from the police saying that Eun Mi had tried to commit suicide. Upon hearing that, my heart had just stopped. I was so afraid, i had rushed to the hospital immediately and luckily the doctor told me that her surgery was a success.

"You pabo, wae? Why did you jump? I thought that i'd lost you.." I whispered and brushed her arm against my cheek.

That was when i felt a bump, my eyes widen in shock and i rolled up her sleeves. To my surprise, they were covered in bruises. Some were new and others were starting to fade.

"Eun Mi... Did your ajeosshi do this to you..." I murmured and i felt her fingers moved as if saying yes.

More tears flowed down my cheeks realising what had happened to her in the one week that i was not around.

"Mianhae, sachon. I failed to protect you...." I cried out.

I should have realise that my father was abusing her. The time that we went to school and i had pulled her arm genlty and she whinced in pain. The time that i bought her a sleeveless shirt that she refused to wear even though she stared at it adoringly. She did not want me to see her scars and bruises. No wonder she had tried to jump. I gritted my teeth in anger and turned around to see my father.

"Nora, you're back..." He started to smile.

"Why did Eun Mi jump?" I asked softly.

"Oh... you did not know? Eun Mi met a boy and he... he.. ya.. he broke up with her... She was so sad that...." He explained, scratching his head.

"Bull!" I shouted and went towards him.

My hand came into contact with his cheek and he stared at me in horror. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

"You hit her. You abused her..." I whispered, accusing him.

"Anio, Mullon aniji. I did not.." He replied nervously.

"I'm her Uncle. You  think that i would.." He added.

"Jenjang! Damm you! You did.. After her parent took up your debt and got killed because of it.. You! You ssibsaekki!" I screamed.

"I'm your appa! How dare you..." He exclaimed in anger.

"You're not my father anymore. I'm ashamed to even call you my father now. Get lost y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter