Seeing her again

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae Min's POV)

We followed Eun Mi's wish, i meant Jonghyun hyung. He always had a wonderful voice, Eun Mi told him that she loved his voice so he chose to be a singer. Centuries passed and now we were singers in a group under s.m entertainment. We kept in contact with the U-KISS hyungs and dongsaeng. They became singers because of Dongho's vision.

"Hyungnims, i see Eun Mi.." Dongho's eyes became bloody and he gasped out.

"Mwor? She's dead.." the est replied.

"I see all of us on a stage and Eun Mi's there.."Dongho murmured.

Because of his words, we all became singers in groups using our own names, SHINee and U-KISS. We tried going into the same company but it failed so we were split up. Now we were performing live with Lucifer written by the company and it is ironic that the two songs that we will be singing tonight with U-KISS totally states the different parts of Eun Mi. Lucifer and cinderella.

I sat in one of the chairs as one of the stylist noonas styled my hair. The company wanted me to put on extensions for Lucifer and now, i looked hot and beautiful... sigh, even Kevinnie hyung who looked like a girl was more manly than me.... But the thing was, that i looked good. My lips curved into a smirk as i looked at myself in the mirror. Eun Mi would agree with me... I froze.... if she was here with us.... Tears started to gather in my eyes but then i remembered that i was wearing make up which was not waterproof..

"Taemin?" Jonghyun called out as he placed an arm over me.

"Ready?" He asked me as the music started playing.

I smirked as i hit his shoulder as i walked past him. I am so ready...  The music started and all of us waited for our cues. Key smirked as we appeared on the stage when a familiar scent flew into our nose. It was Eun Mi... My jaw dropped and i could not believe my eyes.

Eun Mi smiled at us . We suddenly remembered and started singing.

Key hyung  went behind her and tore out the flowy parts as his cue and the fans screamed, Eun Mi's hand  caressed his cheek and he gave her a diva smile before throwing the bits towards the audience. I felt so jealous. I should be the one doing it and touching her. Aish.... I gritted my teeth in anger. She turned around and started walking towards us as we sang.

"Sarangjeotdamyeon, jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon," Jonghyun hyung sang as Eun Mi wrapped her arms around his neck and he pounded his chest.

Aish! She was going to make me crazy... I thought out as i continued to dance.

"Naege ireojineun mala, her whisper is the Lucifer," We sang and Jonghyun hyung sniffed her neck and the fans screamed.

Watch out, Jonghyun hyung.. I smirked as i thought about the things that i was going to do to him.. It ain't gonna be pretty. My fingers touched my lips and i blew a seductive kiss towards the audience.

Eun Mi  looked at the fans with a seductive look as you twirled towards us.  Cool down, Taemin.. I thought out. She swayed along to the music and the beat.

"Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, SHINee, Lucifer," The fans chanted.

"Neoreul cheoeum bwasseul ttae. Jjabeun sungan meomchwobeoryeotji." Key hyung sang.

"Nuga machi nae simjangeul kkwag jwin chae. Nohji anhneun geotcheoreom,"  Key hyung sang and Eun Mi followed his actions exactly, making the fans scream in joy.

Wow, i did not know that Eun Mi could dance like that..

"Neoneun geureohge nae mameul da da da da da. Gajyeonohgo," I danced, Eun Mi followed, mimicking me.

Omo, i was so happy.

Jonghyun hyung sang again and soon it was the chorus and Eun Mi danced along to it as if she knew how to. Soon after a few parts of them singing, the song changed beat and everything became dark. I smiled, it was the finale. Our surprise for the fans. One by one, the spotlight focused on us and we started flying using wires of course and Eun Mi followed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter