The Secret within Part One

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Eun Mi’s POV)

 

The ground shattered right before your eyes and you watched as a treasure chest sprang into the air from the opening in the ground and the light that came from the chest just blinded your vision. You grimaced as the chest fell towards your feet and retreated in time before your feet was crushed by the falling chest.

 

When the chest landed directly infront of you, four figured appeared infront of you. The fairies, you thought as you saw them but they appeared to be unresponsive as markings grew on their faces and limbs.

 

Their eyes glowed with power and turned ivory as they lunged at you with weapons in their hands. “Be the sacrifice for the Circle’s Holy God.” One shouted as he attacked you with his metal pole but missed as it hit the ground when you were at, the ground immediately gave away and not a single scratch on the metal pole.

 

You just flashed repeatedly as they continued attacking you and screamed when the one behind you, plunged his dual daggers into you. You fell to the ground, feeling weaker and noticed the gems on the daggers which was similar to the dagger that you had. , you thought out trying to get away as the four men got closer and closer towards you.

 

“OPPADEUL!” You screamed as you felt powerless and tears just streamed down your cheeks.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

(SungJong’s POV)

 

We got into the garden after launching massive attacks with the weapons that suddenly appeared before the each of us. The fairies stood backwards as the weapons were striking them with power every time they got near.

 

“I recognise the insignia. The weapons are from the Queen… Queen Dam Bi’s weapons.” Tae Min murmured, the insignia.

 

And immediately after her name was spoken, her figure appeared before us.

 

“Go and rescue Eun Mi, she is in danger especially when her soul is out of her body now. She has one hour left and in one hour’s time her soul would be gone for good.” She whispered with pain in her face.

 

All the hyungnims ran straight away into the garden without further hesitation and we found Eun Mi’s lifeless body lying on the ground unmoving.

 

Kevin and Eli hyung carried her and placed her on Sungyeol’s back as the others ran forward after a scent filled our noses. It was the scent of our Eun Mi’s blood.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter