Sleep

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kiseop's POV)

I stood watching the girl that laid beside me. Eli hyung had made her fall asleep and told me to look after her. I sighed out loud. She was really interesting. I could not read her mind, it was as if she had blocked me out or she had a shield. In U-Kiss, I was the one with telepathy and mental powers and even I could not read her. Such an unique and interesting girl.

My fingers unconsciously caressed her forehead and her hair, it was so long and shone naturally, unlike mine that had been dyed so many times that it lost its natural shine and glow. Even in her sleep, she was frowning. I smiled gently and trailed her lips that curved in a frown. The flesh was so soft and untouched, lips. My smile grew, such a pure and innocent girl. Soohyun hyung made me in charge of watching her as i was not greatly affected by my thirst unlike the others and he trusted me.

She smelt of flowers and sunshine, an unique type of scent that only a few girls had because the others were vain and used so many types of perfume that it destroyed their natural fragrance. She was truly a remarkable girl. My fingers trailed her exposed arms and goosebumps appeared immediately due to the sudden drop in temperature. Sigh.... I turned her arm and saw a scar. It was fresh and still smelt of blood and pain. My fingers trailed around it, wanting to know the cause of it but no image appeared in my mind.

"Wae? Why are you still shielding?" I asked out as my hand hovered over the wound, healing it.

She then started smiling in her sleep as if she knew that I was healing her. She was so petite and tiny, my arms went around her and i felt myself falling asleep for the first time in weeks, willingly.

"Chebal, please don't leave me.." She whispered, voice muffled by my shirt.

I smiled and patted her head before falling into sleep.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hyung, i'm still thirsty..." Dong Ho whined as he pulled on Eli's shirt.

"Yah, you drank more than us and you're still hungry? Jin jja?" Eli replied looking at Dong Ho.

His eyebrows rose when he saw a light flash in Dong Ho's eyes and he smiled.

"Soohyun hyung! Dong Ho's finally getting his powers!" He exclaimed and pulled down Dong Ho's shirt, exposing the tattoo that appeared on the planes of his shoulder blades.

"Jin jja? Dong Ho, did you experience a burning sensation in your body and you have dreams of something at night reapeatedly?" Soohyun asked, touching the tattoo.

"Ne. Hyung, my body's so hot that it hurts and i keep dreaming of a mirror and a crystal ball...... Does that mean anything?" Dong Ho replied, eyes flashing.

" You can use mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter