Trouble Again Part One

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(???POV)

I felt my lips curved into a frown as I watched Eun Mi run into her oppas' arms again. I felt my eyes glow and my hands trembled in anger.

"Hyung.." A voice whispered.

I turned to see my dongsaengs all behind me and they shivered as my power overwhlemed them.

"Watch out Eun Mi, i will make u pay for killing my abeoji.. Watch out." I whispered as i sent her a mocking kiss.

I turned and walked away from their reunion scene. My lips curved into a smirk and we left.

************************************************

(Your POV)

Your umma did not lie to you. You really got to see your oppas again.

"How? We all saw you..." Dong Ho oppa whispered as he hugged a teddy bear which was called Mr. Oppa.

"I have no idea. Mollayo. I felt myself dying then i found myself back here." You murmured.

"I think you went back into the past and now all of us are in the present." Onew oppa mumbled.

"Ne, i agree with Onew sunbae.." Soohyun oppa nodded his head.

"I missed you guys so much.." You mumbled as you pulled on Kiseop's shirt.

His arms curved around your waist as he smiled at you. He placed a kiss upon your forehead and you blushed immediately. You went over to each of your oppas and hugged them. Tae Min oppa kissed you on your forehead and hugged you so carefully as if you were going to break.

Then all of them explain and told you everything that happened after y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter