the pain

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Eun Mi's POV)

You cried for hours non stop still scared and afraid. You held onto the oppadeuls, wanting to feel comfort from them. It felt horrible seeing what you had done even though it was done unconsciously and everything. Those lives... Their blood were forever stainning your hands no matter what.. Those sins would stay with you forever.. You wailed as you held onto AJ, the twentieth consort you were seeking comfort for. He was patting your hair and everything, trying his best to comfort you.

"Oppa...." you whispered snuggling into his chest as your tears stained his shirt, making it wet and everything.

. "those people... I ... I killed them... They could have family waiting for them and ... And because of me... They Will never get to see them ever again..... I... I...my fault." you sobbed when a slap landed on your cheek, it was Boa.

"Stop acting this way! Enough with all the crying... Its not as if your tears can bring back the dead and it was not entirely your fault that They are dead.. So stop mourning and blaming yourself for it! You think you're suffering but look! Everyone else is too! Your oppadeuls. They are so worried about you that they themselves are blaming why they could not have stopped this from happening. Stop crying and return to the lively and cheerful Eun Mi that we all know!" she shouted as you held your cheek.

She is right... You thought out realising what you had caused.

. You stood up and walked into the lou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter