Trouble part one

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

You and the rest of the U-Kiss members went to the garden to have a picnic once Soohyun heard that you never had one before. You sat in the middle as the rest formed a circle around you.

"Eun mi-ah, here you go," Hoon smiled and placed an egg onto the food that he had already put onto your bowl

You stared at it in horror as your bowl was overflowing with food that Hoon took for you.

"Eun mi-ah," Hoon started and you immediately took your bowl away from him.

"Yah! Hyung! Can't you see that it's full?" Dong Ho laughed along with Kiseop and AJ.

Eli sat there, smiling down onto his bowl as Soohyun shook his head at the pouting Hoon.

"I only want her to eat more... she's too skinny...." He murmured under his breath.

"Yah, Hoon oppa. I am not that skinny.... Kevin oppa is..... " You murmured softly.

Kevin immediately blushed and Kiseop placed his arm around him, smiling.

"You do know that both of you can have a beauty show down?" He smiled.

"Yah! Hyung! I'm a guy! A namja!" Kevin retorted, pushing his arm off.

"Eun Mi, i'm a guy right?" Kevin murmured, turning to look at you.

"Mollayo... Unni...." You smiled at him while you took a bite of the egg.

The look on Kevin's face was priceless and everyone laughed at Kevin whom blushed.  Then, suddenly. everyone's face became serious and you wanted to ask what was wrong but their look told you to be silent.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

(Eli's POV)

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter