Flying to ????

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there looking down upon everyone and everything else. Sweat and tears drenched your face as your hands shook afraid. Omona, am I really doing this? You hesitated before shaking it off. I have to do this!

You took a deep breath and you jumped. You fell and fell. Not screaming nor crying, just silently. Finally, you thought out as the air slowed down around you and you smiled.

****************************************

"Hyung, where did the pretty girl come from?"

"Mollayo, she just fell into my arms from the sky.

" "Jin jja? From the sky?"

"Ne."

"Jin jja yeppun."

"Let's just wait for her to wake up,"

"Arasso,"

****************************************

You woke up to find yourself in a bed wearing only your under clothings. How? I thought? You could not explain what was going on. You got up from the bed and you looked around. This was not your room.

"Where am i?" You mumbled, covering yourself up in the blanket.

"My room," you heard a voice mumble.

Standing right at the doorway was a guy with brownish coloured hair and had feminine features. He was so beautiful, just like and angel.

"Jin jja yeppun," you mumbled without thinking.

"Aish! Yah, i am not pretty. I am handsome, arasso?" He replied, rummaging his hand through his golden locks with irritation.

"Why am i here?" You asked looking at him.

"Mollayo, Eli hyung was the one that brought you here." He replied truthfully.

"Put on some clothings, jebal. " He whispered suddenly blushing.

You looked down to realise that you had let go of the blanket and you were totally exposed. Heat gushed up to your cheeks and you felt embarrased.

"Yah! ttonaga! Get out!" You shouted with embarrasment.

You slammed the door behind him as he left and you slid down to the floor, panting. Your heart was beating so fast and your fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter