the fight part 3

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

 

You broke the bond between Hyoyeon and the other two U-Kiss members, they went back to the place that they belonged, in heaven. You turned around and saw tears trailing down most of the U-Kiss members as Alexander and Kibum vanished.

You turned to face Hyoyeon who was glaring at you with blood trailing down her lips. Her eyes were glowing red as she snarled at you.

"You Jaesu! " She snarled and spitted out blood.

She got up and hissed at me as she summoned more creatures. They were more different than the ones that she summoned earlier. They were the pure dead. You saw your Oppas using their powers to face them off but they could not. The zombies soon overcame them and bit into their flesh. Tears streamed down their cheeks and you saw Aron combining his power with his dongsaeng.

You screamed in agony, feeling their feelings through the bond with you, the zombies were their power out of them. Aron then let Luci his blood, taking the power indirectly from your Oppas.

"ANIO!" You screamed falling to the ground and a thought appeared in your mind.

"It's a spell that your Halmeonim Hana gave me. Use it only when you seriously have no other choices because it will kill you. It was a spell written by your great Harabeonim, think carefully before you use it because it uses your life as an exchange for great and tremendous power."

 

There is no other choice, I can't let my Oppas die because of me, you thought and you concentrated. Words written in gold appeared on your arms and you could feel your tattoos stretched and spread.

"The heavens are called upon to serve judgment upon evil. Accused of harm and injury of the innocent. Judgment is called upon evil. By the innoencence in my blood. As a vampire of Lucifer's line. As a witch of Rania's line. I call upon my blood of the Mai and Hanzu lineage for the power to force Judgment upon the evil!" You chanted and the heavens answered.

Luci looked at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter