Is this really goodbye?

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae Min's POV)

"Anio, anio.Chebal. Hajima..Sonnyeo ddal, chebal hajima. Chebal youngseohae jwo, " Luci pleaded as Eun Mi appeared before her

"Did you think that i was your granddaughter when you tried to poison me? When you tried to kill me?" Eun Mi murmured with a sword in her hand.

"I pass judgment upon you, Luci Notte (Night in italian) and you are found guilty for harming innocents and you are thereby send to hell for all eternity under the supervision of your father, Lucifer." Eun Mi murmured and shove the blade into Luci's chest.

Blood appeared, trailing down as she stared at Eun Mi in horror as if she had not expect that. She grabbed the blade as if she wanted to pull the blade out but she could not. It was lodged deep into her, she coughed and more blood appeared. Eun Mi murmured a spell and smoke filled the land. A guy appeared out of the smoke, dressed to kill in full black attire. He had a naughty smirk on his face that appeared to be ageless. His emotionless red eyes looked at Luci who kneeled on the ground with the sword lodged deep into her chest and at Eun Mi who stood looking back at him.

He appeared right infront of Eun Mi and smiled at her with sincerity. He then glared at Luci who gave him a terrified look. He snapped his fingers and smoke encircled Luci as she vanished right before our eyes.

"Eun Mi, my great granddaughter," He smiled looking at her.

Oh, it was Lucifer, her great grandfather....I thought out.

"Lucifer," Eun Mi replied, taking his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"You.. have done well..." He laughed, surprised at her action.

Eun Mi looked down and then Lucifer frowned and pulled her arm. He took a look and his frown deepened. He looked back at Eun Mi and shook his head in disapprovingly.

"Ani, you didn't.." Lucifer mumbled.

"Ne," Eun Mi replied softly.

Lucifer ruffled his head in anger and hissed. His red eyes kept glowing as he looked at Eun Mi whose head was still looking downwards.

"You knew the price of using the spell right?" He finally murmured, closing his eyes, cooling down.

********************************************************

(Kiseop's POV)

"Ne," Eun Mi whispered softly.

"Aish! You knew it and still you...."Lucifer murmured.

"I had to. There was no other choice and i had to protect my oppas before they get harmed even more..." Eun Mi meekly replied.

"Hyung, what are they saying?" Kevin asked me.

"Mollayo, jin jja mollayo," I replied.

What price? What she meant by no other choice? I thought out.

"You're just like your great grandmother, my anae. Always caring for others more than you should care for yourself. Jin jja, i can see her in you." Lucifer weakly smiled.

"What price?" Key asked, stepping forward.

"You did not tell them?" Lucifer's eyebrows rose.

"Tell us what?" Eli asked.

"The spell that Eun Mi used...." Lucifer started.

"You meant the spell that she used to kick everyone's ." Dong Ho interupted.

"Ne, It's a spell that her Halmeonim Hana gave her. Eun Mi was told to only use it when she has no other choices . It was a spell written by her great Harabeonim, my anae. It is known as a forbidden art because it uses your life as an exchange for great and tremendous power." Lucifer sighed.

"MWOR?" We all shouted.

'Uses your life as an exchange for power..." Minho whispered.

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter