trouble part two

Vampires (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your POV)

You felt full of energy after the short nap and turned to see Tae Min oppa asleep. You smiled as he pouted in his sleep. Aigoo, kwiyeoun. You thought as you traced his lips. Your lips curved into a smile and you looked up to see Kiseop oppa peeking his head into the room.

"Oppa.." You whispered and gently got up and left the room.

You slowly closed the door and followed Kiseop oppa to the living room.

"Where's Taemin?" Jonghyun mumbled as he placed an arm over your shoulders.

"Asleep." Kiseop oppa replied and landed next to you, giving you an apple.

"Komawo," you smiled and bit into the apple.

"Eun Mi-ah, " Onew and Soohyun oppa looked at you.

"Ne?"Your lips hovered off the apple that you held.

"Emm, You see... ah... we... school... for... vampires... and ... singers..."Onew stammered

"Mwor?" Your eyebrows rose and you turned to kiseop for an explaination.

"You see, there's a school for vampires. SM High, its for SM entertainment recruits and vampires in the entertainment industry and we want you to join..

********

**(A week later)

So that was how you came to be in SM High even though you were not a vampire in the industry. All of your oppas had to persuad the headmaster to let you join. And today was your audition. Your oppas trained you for the past week in singing, dancing and acting. Your forehead broke out in sweat as you stood outside of the auditorium.

The other students gave you curious looks and some even glared at you. You took a deep breath and head in.

"So you're Park Eun Mi," The headmaster rose an eyebrow.

"Ne,"You replied, not looking at him.

"Raise your head so we can take a look, miss Eun Mi," one of the teachers murmured.

You looked up and some of them were shocked.

"Beautiful. So beautiful, no wonder the boys wanted you here," the headmaster smiled.

"You passed the first test and now to the second, follow Miss Boa," He added and you followed the woman that he called Boa.

***

"Dance for me," She mumbled strictly.

You changed into your workout outfit and everyone was at the dance studio, looking at you. Your oppas smiled and waved at you. The other students glanced at you curiously. Miss Boa played a music and danced along to it. Your eyes never left her and you memorised each movement and twist.

"I eat you up.." The music ended and she turned to you.

"Repeat what i did, exactly. No mistakes at all," She gave you a smirk.

"Omo, that was so difficult. How is she gonna repeat it exactly?" One of the onlookers whispered to her friend beside her.

*******************************************

(Kevin's POV)

Eun Mi was memorising each step that Miss Boa made and I smiled. She was definitely going to pass this. She took in a deep breath and the music played. She started walking according to the music and followed Boa's earlier movements exactly. I smiled as i saw the awe in Boa's face and the other students' faces. She even added some of her own movements between the breaks and it was flawless and then she beckoned at Tae Min sunbae.

He smiled and danced with her.

"I wanna take you to.. my room.  Eat you up .I wanna take you to.. my room," She danced with him and they kept retreating until the chorus part.

He lifted her up and let her jump down, doing her solo at the ending. The music stopped and it became so silent that you could even hear a pin drop. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Everyone broke into applause and even miss Boa, the toughest and strictest teacher in the school was amazed and she smiled.

"Good job, Eun Mi-ah. You have a gift for dancing and i love how you incooporated your own style into the music without affecting the original movements, Brava.." She clapped and Eun Mi hugged her, surprising her.

"You pass with flying colours and i hope to make you one of my pupils." Miss Boa smiled.

Eun Mi even cracked the strictest teacher in this school, i smiled.

"That's our Eun Mi," Kiseop hyung smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter