Sick

Tell Me GoodBye
Kyungsoo approached a bed-stricken Kai with a bowl of warm porridge. As Kyugsoobsat the hot bowl on the bedside table to opposite boy seemed to stare at the bubbling bowl of gruel inbrepulsion before dragging the coversbover his head. ' if I can recall correctly, your cooking is awful' he mumbled between the bedsheets. Kyungsoo scowled and felt the urge to punch him for the insult, sick or not, ' eat it!' he whined throwing his arms ' I took the time to make it!' he bawled. Loud enough to make Kai's ears bleed even throuh the covers. Kai huffed loudly into the mattress before slowly rolling over with a groggy tone in his voice. ' I'm I'll, so you forget I'll people don't like to eat?' he scowled, dragging his body upwards with a heave. Kyungsoo scowled and pouted,placing the bowl on Kai's lap. Obediently Kai took a mouth full, and gagged on it. ' are you tryin to kill me!?' he hissed, dumping he spoon in the sloppy mixture ' that's FAR too salty' he said as he tried to the taste away from his lips. Kyungsoo scowled once more. ' hey I was trying to do something nice, it's not my fault your a grumpy when your I'll he scoffed, taking the bowl out of his lap. Kai watched him wih his dark inky eyes as he stormed back to the kitchen. Kai felt heavy and groggy, wiping his nose lightly he sniffed and wrapped the covers tighter around his cold body. It was one of his biggest faults, getting I'll easy, that is. Especially a cold. It plagued him for weeks on end, confining him to his bed. It often surprised him how he kept up wih any of his school work. Kyugsoo rece more with some slightly burnt toast and a school that ruined the sweetness of his complexion. Kai's gaze saddened as he watched Kyungsoo's tired face. ' I'm sorry' he mumbled l, picking at the burn bread. Kyungsoo looked at in confusion. 'for what?' he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. ' I should be the one looking after you, after all you've went through, and here you are looking after me.' his jaw clenched and his mouth set into a straight line as he stared at the floor. Kai's dark eyes wallowed in a sad way as he turned to meet Kyungsoo's gaze with a worried brow. He seemed pale, his lips had lost their colour and grew shadows plagued his eyes as he watched him with hazy vision. Something was seriously wrong with Kai, and it wasn't simply a cold.