Your Knife My Back

Tell Me GoodBye

Kyungsoo felt his thoughts felt together. What? How could I have!? I saw him…I saw them being killed… Slouching against the wall, he jammed his hands tight over his ears. Lip curling he felt the tears sting his eyes as he curled into as tight a ball as possible.

 

That’s when it all seemed to click.

 

He could see it. Everything. A thick mist disappeared from his mind. Closing his eye’s he envisioned the truth.

 

Kyungsoo had awoken, the sunlight warming the room as a soft breeze caused the curtains to flutter. Turning in his bed, the light caught his eyes, yet they did not appear bright. Dragging the curtains from his body, he had gazed out into the garden and momentarily watched his mother hanging washing. The right cherry tree’s hung into the garden, there pink petals lowing softly in the wind.

 

He had dressed as usual. Running late. Everything appeared normal. Yet something had been eating away at him inside, a writhing hatred that clung to his frame like a leech, any warmth from his body.

 

He attended class with Kai. A faint glimpse of Kai’s worried expression stayed for a moment. Those warm eyes, that handsome face. He had left early. Walking home as the sky turned to dusk. A brisk mixture of orange and red plagued them. Darkest shades of black stained the streets as the shadows grey long.

 

He had opened the gate. It creaked loudly, shuddering from the touch of his cool skin. His feet crunched on the cold pebbles before entering the door. He had stepped into the darkness of the hallway. The cold glow of a television boomed in the living room further back. The faint sound of his fathers snoring made him role his eyes.

 

Dropping his bag, he peeled his shoes off and entered the kitchen. His mother turned with a warm smile, welcoming him home. Yet her warmth did not touch his eyes. His face remained calm, expressionless and stoic as he opened a drawer, lifting the sharpest kitchen blade he could find. And as his mother had stepped from the kitchen, he plunged it into her side. Murdering in cold blood.

 

With no particular reason, he had murdered his own parents. As the light left there pained and terrified eyes he had felt nothing. Something had flipped within. A bitter, hateful rage that could not be explained. And as his personality had flipped back, he had never known his own crimes. Imagine, committing a crime without knowing. Do Kyungsoo had fabricated his own story to cover a murder he did not know he had committed.

 

Kyungsoo felt his mind grow numb and his body grow limp. Sehun watched his pale face, waiting for the boy to speak as he half embraced his shaking frame. ‘Are you alright?’ he mumbled warmly.

 

Slowly getting to his feet. Kyungsoo stepped lightly around Sehun’s still crouching frame. His face had grown stoic and stiff. His eyes cold and indecisive. His eyes examined Sehun, watching his posture, his expression, his eyes.. Staring coldly down into him his lip curled into a smile before he slowly stepped from the room.

 

Sehun remained still. Listening to Kyungsoo’s movements. There was so much he didn’t understand. But he knew that Kyungsoo needed help. His mind was..warped, bended and twisted in all the worst ways.

 

The house grew silent, shadows seemed to dance in the cold building as he listened to Kyungsoo rummaging around. And then it stopped. Silence.

 

Swallowing, Sehun peered slowly around the doorframe, his feet creaking lightly. The light played tricks with his eyes as he watched Kyungsoo’s shadow, standing, gazing through the windows.

 

His hand slowly stretched out and pressed against the cold glass. He watched the tree’s. There once beautiful pink blossoms, soft and tender and warm were now cold, grey and dead. Much like his own heart.

 

In his hand, his fist clung around a rusted, old knife. Still sharp enough to kill.  Momentarily he gazed down towards it, his lips slightly parted as a tear slipped out. Raising the knife to his own throat, he swallowed back a tear as the knife crushed against cold skin.

 

 

 

GOD ITS BEEN FOREEEEEEEEEEEVER. Sorry for taking so long to update! Ive been a little busy! But either way i hope you enjoy !