I'm Going To Destroy You

Tell Me GoodBye

 

Kyungsoo felt his stomach lurch. Bile rose in his throat as his head fell to his hands. Through the tangled of hair, he could make out Luhan’s feet as he slowly shuffled towards Kyungsoo until his  feet were the only thing in his vision. What little vision he had, was lost as tears began to fill his vision. His lip quivered as he heard Luhan kneel beside him, the floor creaking slightly under his weight.

 

A sharp smile stained Luhan’s face as shadows glistened across his murky eyes. The room grew darker as the rain spattered heavily against the grey window. The occasional clicking of a branch startled Kyungsoo’s detatched mind. He had killed him. He had murdered his own friend. His best friend. A friend who was sick, so sick that he couldn’t even remember anything from the past. He had killed Kai die believing that he had killed his parents.

 

Kyungsoo vomited. Violently. His gut ached and his head throbbed as Luhan bounced out of the way, barely avoiding the murky mess. He pulled his lip in a disgusted manner before striding towards Kyungsoo, pulling his face to meet his his own.

 

Small beads of sweat stained Kyungsoo’s pale expression, his lip quivered as Luhan placed a horribly sweet kiss on there burning surface. ‘Do you know why I did it?’ Luhan hissed, his breath hot against Kyungsoo’s lips. ‘Because I was jelous.’ Luhan almost growled as he released Kyungsoo from his grasps.

 

He let out a small, shaky breath as Luhan continued to speak, circling him carefully, avoiding the wires from the heart monitor tangling. ‘You had everything, a cosy life. All the friends in the world, and a loving family. What did I have? Nothing. I live a lone. In a massive house, cared for my maids and what not on a daily basis I’ve been sick. Stuck in an empty house all of my life. Parents who don’t care..’ Kyungsoo had stopped listening as Luhan continued to circle him.

 

A high-pitch ringing noise resounded in his ears as he gazed at the floor, choking after previously being sick. His throat felt dry and sore. Swallowing back he choked once more. His breathing coming out in no more than a rasp and choke.

 

Luhan suddenly grabbed his face sharply. His face appeared pale once more as he grinned. ‘Well…how rude…’ he hissed by Kyungsoo’s ear, his lip’s barely scathing them. ‘All of this, everything was me. Xiu Min lying and what not. All because he was afraid for his own life. And Sehun, why do you think he is so with drawn?Because of me’ He rattled Kyungsoo between his finger’s as he grinned ‘And your going to end now along with your family.’