Jump

Tell Me GoodBye

Sorry for making you guys wait so long! :c Heres a new little chapter for you! <3

 

 

Luhan felt his eyes grow hazy as he glared across the dull room to Kyungsoo. The rain continued to rattle against the thin glass as Luhan felt his body slip tiredly down the cold walls. The strong scent of disinfectant stung his nose as Kyungsoo still didn’t move, his hands held his head as he slouched over the chair, his fingers lacing into its fine matter. Luhan felt a slow grin creep across his once stoic face. Kyungsoo was cracking up, falling apart and crumbling into his hands.

 

Yet something angered him, an anger that was snarling from the back of his mind. How could he be upset already? Ive been through worse things than you, and I didn’t cry. Not once. What gives you the right? Luhan swallowed back harshly, his eye-brows knitting together.

 

Nobody truly knew what he had been through. Been grounded to a bed all of his life, Luhan had had no one. Despised by his family for his sickness, he was simply thrown aside, disregarded. An imperfect dark stain in the wealthy, perfect family he had been born into.Luhan felt his teeth grind and his head begin to pulse with waves on pain as he re-collected what little memories he did have with them.

 

He could remember faintly as a five year old, sitting at the dining table as countless maids prepared meals. He had stumbled into the room with wide grin and tousled hair, his face beaming and his little pink cheeks flushed. Being sick, constantly bound to his bed, he had wanted to eat dinner with his family. Not alone, in a dull, grey room with white-washed walls. He had ran to his mothers leg, snuggling into it with giggles and grins before being brutally beaten across the face. All because they had guests. His parents, so ashamed and disgusted by there son chose to hide him away from the world. To hide there disappointment behind there money and there wealth. Screaming at him how shameful he was, how he was a bad son and an un-sightly child. A disappointment. Words more hurtful than any of the beatings he had received with his weak body.

 

Luhan felt his lip quiver as he gazed at Kyungsoo’s agonized expression. It was never enough, no matter how much pain he inflicted on this man, it would never be enough. It would never be enough to take back the pain and agony and hurt he had embodied. Always showing a false smile, a warm and weak expression, when underground his anger roiled and rotted away, decaying all joy that he had left.

 

Kyungsoo felt his throat dry up, tears stained his numb cheeks as he groggily peered upwards to see Luhan dragging himself from the wall, crawling slightly on his knees. Kyungsoo felt his heart breaking apart in his chest, palpitating as his actions plagued his mind like a virus.

 

When he looked back up, Luhan was leaning heavily against the window, watching the raindrops spatter the glass. He gazed distantly with cold, dark eyes, clouding over as he thought for a moment. Slowly he opened the window and let the rain pound through the small opening. Raindrops clung to his face as he turned for a moment to Kyungsoo. They glanced at each other momentarily, the room stagnant as the rain clicked lightly on the cold stone floor. A low wind whistled through the window as the curtains blew wildly. And then Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo. A bittle, resentful grin that spread from ear to ear. No light hit his eye’s as he turned to the window, and jumped.