Suspicion

Tell Me GoodBye

Kyungsoo's face turned scarlet as he felt Kai's warm lips react to his own. Flushing he leaned away and attempted to stare at anything that wasn't Kai's peaceful face. Swallowing back nerves, he smiled meekly as Kai watched him, examining his expressions. For a moment Kai did not seem to smile, he seemed to watch him, straight lipped with heavy eye's, as if to worry or brood. Kyungsoo's lips creased into a tight line, he knew what Kai was thinking. He was pitying him.

 

Throwing his weight onto Kai he hid into his chest. 'Don't pity me' he mumbled in a low, wobbly whisper. Kai's eyes seemed to snap out of his thinking gaze and they once more grew soft on Kyungsoo's frame. 'I wont' he mumbled into the boy's frame, closing his eyes and leaning his chin on his head.

 

They seemed to walk home in an awkward silence then. Kai was watching him as they walked in the increasing dark. Un-conciously, Kyungsoo had began to walk back to his own home, Kai had to grab his arm roughly with a worried expression and a peevish shake of the head for Kyungsoo to realise. His lip wobbled as he forced a slight smile, releasing himself from Kai's grasp. 'I have to walk this way anyway to get to the police station anyway...' he mumbled into the wind.

 

With a worried nod, Kai had let him go, his back in a reassuring and soothing manner as he walked off with his hands deep in his pockets. As if to know that Kyungsoo was now alone, a strong gust of wind hit his body, ruffling his hair upwards as he stood on the dirt road. In the growing dark it began to feel familiar as he walked past that same shop. The light now fading so quickly that it was impossible to see between the gaps in the over-hanging tree's.

 

Tightening his jacket to his body he squished his eyes closed for a moment as the wind pressed against his face like a cold breath. He stopped abruptly as he passed the house. It's white-washed walls now seemed grey, and the once pink leaved tree's seemd black. Black and dark. The exact way he was beginning to feel. The old gate squeeked quietly as he had to run past the house blockaded by police signs.

 

From their he practically ran. Ran with his feet crunching loudly on the gravel below. His chest burned and his mouth felt dry yet he couldn't seem to stop. The sudden feeling that he was being followed caused panic to surge in his mind as he sprinted. And when he turned, he could make out the brisk shape of another person creeping along the dark shadows of the gnarled tree's.